Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Diferent level of players in cup competition?

Diferent level of players in cup competition?

Not really sure if this only happen in my game or others as well... I'm just a level 3 player and in my cup competition, all the other clubs are above my levels (4-5) and have more stars then mind ( around 10 points). I feel this little bit unfair. Good news for the 4s and 5s, but not for the 3s. I really hope there'll be changes, so the competition could be fair for everyone!!!

Sorry for the english... Try my best!!! I hope u guys can understand...
    Eric Jego likes this.

This is annoying as well, because I just hward that July is out of the RR Cup so early...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Well , I might be wrong but , in the cup aren't all the teams at the same quality rating , I mean there could be a team with a higher level than me , but with lower quality players.....right?

If that is the case then I dont think facing a team a level higher than you but 1 star lower than you is a problem.....or even the same rating wouldn't be a problem cause its a fair chance for both.....?
    • FC Lujerului Season 4 Level 3 Team.

• Season 1: 9th place , took team in last 6 matches.
    • Season 2: First Place , No cup achievement.
    • Season 3: First Place , Cup , Champions League First 16
    • Season 4: We'll see

\Read this and help me make a change!

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugeac Cosmin Alexandru View Post
    If that is the case then I dont think facing a team a level higher than you but 1 star lower than you is a problem.....or even the same rating wouldn't be a problem cause its a fair chance for both.....?
    It is the case but it's not a fair chance because they have access to better players through transfer market, negotiations and most importantly scout list.
    Mohamed Sultan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    It is the case but it's not a fair chance because they have access to better players through transfer market, negotiations and most importantly scout list.
    Yes i see , its true I understand now , I hope something can be done.
    Mohamed Sultan likes this.
    • FC Lujerului Season 4 Level 3 Team.

• Season 1: 9th place , took team in last 6 matches.
    • Season 2: First Place , No cup achievement.
    • Season 3: First Place , Cup , Champions League First 16
    • Season 4: We'll see

\Read this and help me make a change!

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugeac Cosmin Alexandru View Post
    Yes i see , its true I understand now , I hope something can be done.
    Some 5-6 months ago, the cup format has changed. Prior to that, it was random. Level 1 could draw level 7 and there seemed to be more complaints than now so I don't think they will be changing it.

Yeah I have seen different levels too in cup competitions. But mostly with a 1 star difference.

Personally, I do like this factor of facing a team supposedly better than mine and being an underdog (as long as it is a 1 star difference), although I can see how its unfair.

Diferent level of players in cup competition?-unfair1.jpg

This guy is in the Champions League with me... How fair... And he is not even the best opponent, same in the league. They must make the league higherlevel-proof. A lower team to fill the league that's OK, but not higher teams. In the Cup I have less problems with this issue. However to reply to a earlier post, I did like the old cup better. It was more fun and had a cup feeling. More realistic.
    Manager of:

FC Hawaii
    League winner: 9
    Champions League winner: 8 (5 in a row now)
    Cup winner: 2

FC Yes Yes Yes
    League winner: 9
    Champions League winner: still waiting.... lost 2 finals
    Cup winner: 3

Level: 15

Apprentice
    Cup draws are by quality of team. There is a post that tells u about it.
    Im a lv 4 manager now last season i got lv 4-5 in cup. Now i got lv 5-7.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzwing013 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Unfair1.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	96.5 KB 
ID:	10290

This guy is in the Champions League with me... How fair... And he is not even the best opponent, same in the league. They must make the league higherlevel-proof. A lower team to fill the league that's OK, but not higher teams. In the Cup I have less problems with this issue. However to reply to a earlier post, I did like the old cup better. It was more fun and had a cup feeling. More realistic.
    i am sorry, what are we looking at in the photo? Same level as you, lower quality, i don't get it..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast