• 2 Post By dv8r
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 2 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By Mokhtar Soliman

Thread: Improve how to punish guilty players versus injuried players

Rookie

Lightbulb Improve how to punish guilty players versus injuried players

Hello

I wish the link between injured players and punished players to be more logical and consistent. Note that the injured player requires replacement and influt directly on the number of changes allowed to three !

Recent examples suffered in Top Eleven:

I bought a top player (6 stars + 50 tokens). He played one game and was injured by another (big injury and unavailability of 5/6 days). No sanction the offending opponent.

Same case for two other smaller players shortly after. There have been a penalty but still no sanctions against offending players of the opposing team.

My proposal for punishing the guilty of misconduct causing injury to his opponent player:

- Weak absence (injury 1 day) = automatic yellow card.
    - Normal absence (injury 2 days) = automatic red card.
    - Serious fault (injury 3 days or more) = automatic red card + ban on playing the same number of matches that the absent injured player (3 or more days). The ban will cover every next "official" game of any type of competition. Friendly matches can not be included in the count.

Thank you because it is really important to change the current system rather unfair.

You like this suggestion. Click on "Like it" !!!

Eric
    Mokhtar Soliman likes this.

What exactly is the problem with the current system?

That players should ALWAYS get a yellow card/red card if they injure another player?

I take it you don't watch real life football. Not every decision is going to go your way...

Also, considering that most of the injuries sustained are 3 days or more, that would mean a lot of suspensions for many matches. Punishments are given for the severity of the tackle, not the severity of the injury... Why should a player get banned for 3+ matches when the injury times are pretty much random?

Sorry, I don't like this suggestion. It's fine the way it is.
    tarcanes92 and Alex Chepil like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

I disagree with your suggestion as well even though my 2 players got injury on the first day of the season. I cured them and the next day, one of them got injured again ) 40 treatments were gone in 2 days, luckily for me I saved up a lot of them by watching videos )

Anw, the thing Nordeus needs to fix is that how the heck on Earth the same players got injury again right after I cured him.

Rookie
    I agree with the 2 posts above the idea is unworkable at best.. and a bad idea at worst..

Your logic, that injuries to players are in some way directly influenced by opposing managers, is simply not the case. Nordeus decides, completely at random, it seems to me. Who and when a player will get injured and for how long that injury will last. Your opposing manager shouldn't be penalised with additional suspensions on his players if you pick up injuries during the game.

The game allows for serious foul play and players who get red carded get the usual 2 game ban. As in the real game yellow cards should only have any affect after a totting up system as is the case.

Rookie
    Hi everybody !

Thank you for pointing me how strange can be such a proposal. Yes you are right, referees don't see everytime everything. But :

- when he says "penalty" and is seeing a player with broken leg due to the fault, real life makes sense to decide for a red card. I saw in my top eleven games it is not always the case, nor a yellow card for the same case. Top eleven should go this way each time.

- when there is a red card, there is automatically 1 match banned in Top Eleven. Ok for this. In the real life (in France for professional footballers... I don't know for other countries) there is then a commission to analyse the situation (both for yellow and red cards) and to decide the final suspension to applicate. It make sense... Sometimes it is confirmed for 1 match, sometimes it is up-graded depending the situation.

- Now maybe the needed action to do for Nordeus is to think about the "too much" lot of injuries, which seems to be enormous ! And if... may be thinking about these two ways and improve my suggestion and their system of injuried players should be the right way.

And Keat, I am not sure to understand well your last sentence. Did you mean Top Eleven should ban 2 matches for a red card... or is banning 2 matches when a red card is given ? I got some red cards and I always had only 1 match banned.

And now I'd like to come back to the french commissions (after referees' punishments). Don't you have such a system in the real life in your own countries ? In France... we have.

Regards
    Last edited by Eric Jego; 08-31-2013 at 03:59 PM. Reason: element forgotten

mmmhh... maybe that can be a little better.. because when there is a foul, or penalty, the game stops, and if somebody is injuried, usually is yellow or red card...
    is true that sometimes in this game is like:
    there is a foul,
    ok shoot the foul.

....¿?¿?¿?¿? and nobody say -hey!? what about this guy here on the field? he had 2 legs before the match and now have 1.... he will be 1 year without play, guy!..... (... and then, referee comes and shows red card).....

-no, we know, nobody says that, the game don't see this situations like a real person. and the game just do like a machine.....
    and that can be a little bit better, of course.
    Eric Jego likes this.

the sole fact that it takes 5 mins for subs is idiotic at least: i saw too many matches when those 5 mins made the whole difference: dominating with 70% possession and pressure then getting owned, and after the sub not retaining the initial dominance on field (which make no sense). Subs should be immediate or at least the missing man shouldn't be considered by the engine for 5 minutes.

As for the injury sistem, 95% of injuring fouls arent booked;

when you get a "late entrance" which should mean bad foul, refree warns the player 95% of times.

when you get "trips attacker", you get a yellow card 90% of times, 5% a red for spit.

BUT

90% of injuries happens on tripping. which is bull****. poor effort by NORDEUS, that's all.

Rookie
    Some Good points you make Morgan about the types of offences that determine certain punishments...and the percentages for each one ...ill look out for that in future games... maybe there's a way of avoiding tripping offences and therefore yellow and red cards..

To Eric Jego..original post...Your idea for some sort of tribunal to later determine the punishment if a player is injured...is something we have in England but here it has to have been seen by the referee on the field of play. You can only go back to the offence after the game is finished if there was serious foul play that was missed by the match officials on the day.. What your asking for with T11 is just something that Nordeus simply wouldn't programme in to the game... Personally though i think if it could be done...its a good idea as it would add an extra degree of suspension to the game not knowing what the ban was until the players hearing had taken place...

Another thing that I wanna see in the game are.... Hands with a yellow card... or, we have the option of the "offside", ??? and¿? usually, in my league, every week we have a penalty for a hand.... and 2-3-4 or 5 offsides in every match..,

about what Morgan say, about the 5 minutes, to me, it happens when my computer goes a little bit slow... think that my portable have 5 years, and is hot, in... 5 minutes usually... and sometimes my match, is stopped during 1 minute.. and that's the reason why sometimes in the minute 60' I change a player... but don't see it until the 82'minute (this is my case, maybe it's true that usually goes slow... but if I remember well, when my computer goes fast, it takes 2-3-4 minutes of the game to do the change... 60' you change, 63' you see player on field)....to me...
    Cat Harrison and Eric Jego like this.

Rookie
    My best DMC (Scout) injured in a game where the attacker was just lectured by the referee..

After the game the physios gave a report that my player has a broken leg (20 days).

How the hell the attacker broke my player leg and was not sent off.
    Eric Jego likes this.