Thread: Nordeus will you just answer one question!!!?

Nordeus will you just answer one question!!!?

We don't really care about having mourinho 'helping' us. We really don't care about T11 getting to 10m downloads. We don't really care about 'big updates in the club shop'.

What we really want to know is why can we not have the option to accept/reject friendly requests?!!
    WE WELCOME THE CHASE.

Yeah, is the same as everyday...the good way for this, is, that if you wanna play a friendly with me at one hour (22:15, 08:00, 02:69.. or in 5 minutes..) you send me one invitation to play this match, and if I accept we play the match. And thats the solution for this f*^*****^^^^^^ problem for all people. At now NORDEUS said that will do some changes, and all friendlies can not be 3 hours before a match of league/cup... but for me thats not the better option.
    If somebody wanna play with me, just invite me, and I will decide!!!
    I work lots of hous in this game without win any $$$$$$$$$ and lots of players the same.

NORDEUS have to listen to us. But... at now I am thinking that NORDEUS don't read anything of this forum.
    This forum, well the side of the forum called "sugestions" sometimes makes playes feel like idiot* writting for nothing.
    I think somebody of NORDEUS have to come here, and read what the PLAYERS SAY, cos is not only the friendlies, too are more things, like the hour we play matches, will be good to decide our own moment in the day to play matches in our stadiums, at home... but....
    (-_-)''''
    I'm feel like a token with 2 legs.

ohh yeah and about MOURINHO, ????? why that¿? will be fantastic play friendly matches against Mourinho, or, buy players of his team...
    but at now Mourinho is here only as a decorate. As my tree of christmas with lights.
    but ?????
    ?????
    ?????
    no more... as I said, this game maybe is the better of facebook, but can be 200% more good and "playable" for all the addicted players doing little changes....