Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By Croft Original
  • 4 Post By dv8r

Thread: Use the treatments full !!!!! at 100% , (-.-) because if not, it is a NORDEUS FRAUD

Use the treatments full !!!!! at 100% , (-.-) because if not, it is a NORDEUS FRAUD

Well, we know that 1 green treatment is, 15% more of condition, yeah?
    lots of players pay to obtain this treatments, others, don't.
    I say that for all the players, because ... if we have a player with condition at... 93% for example, and, we waste 1 treatment to be at 99% and be better during the match... we use 1 treatment, to increse only a 6%. not a 15%.
    so my suggestion is that, if we use only 6%, of 15% that a treatment have... just save the 9% for another player.
    Because, that, is not easy for players that don't pay, and for me is a FRAUD.
    FRAUD
    FRAUD
    FRAUD
    FRAUD.

enjoy!

you could always train the player with match practice for 9% before using the green to allow the max 15% to be used making 99%. Personally I would play the player at 93% & not waste the green.
    khris, Cat Harrison and tarcanes92 like this.
    FC Croft History LEVEL 7 (Famous)

League...............................Won Season 1,2,4,5......Runner Up 3,6
    Champions League.....Won Season 1,2,3,4......Runner Up 5
    Cup.......................................Won Season 2

The Raiders History LEVEL 2 (Rookie)

League...............................Won Season 1...........Runner Up
    Cup.......................................Won Season 1

yeah, I can)) but... and¿?... if one player, don't wanna train, because, can be injuried, and don't have red treatments? ...but have an important match and lots of players at... 88-89% ¿?¿
    yeah, it seems that have easy solution for this, of course, but I really think that the green treatments sistem have to change just to use it more effectively, and, to use the 100%, of the 15% of condition that we can have, for one, or maybe using 11% and 4% for another player.

+ 1 for croft original

Seriously Khris ???? there is more serious matters .... and I don't even think this tread is Worth reading or commenting. Damn, I lost 2 mins on that!
    Renzoken Fc - Canadian team

Season: 1--2--3--4--5--6
    Level: 1--2--3--4--5--6
    Position: 1--1--2--3--2

CL ½ level: 2
    Cl 1/8 level: 3,4,5
    Cup1/8 level: 3,4

Patriotes Qc - Old T35 league

Season: 1--2--3
    Level: 1--2--3
    Position:2--1

CL Finalist level: 2
    Cup Winner level: 2
    Cup 1/8 level: 1

T35Warriors - New T35 league

Season 1 - League 1 - League (on going)

But you have time to loose for your answer as I see. So, think in what u writte, cos U you have lot of time to loose, thats sureee.
    and, I'm not exactly agree with u. of course, there are lots of things that can be better, everybody know it, and as you can see when we have new players in this forum, is everytime the same, (more tokens, the 13th and 14th have to loose a level, want tokens for winning, more habilities....))) ..without dubt, hundreds, 1000 things can be better in this game, is a fantastic game, but about what I say, green treatments can be used more well, if are in sides of 1%. That simple.
    just I wonder now... if markucio is the name of a planet, or the name of a brand of toasters? because I know some toasters that have more than 2 minutes to loose everyday. well don't answer me, don't loose your time just for my curiosity.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Well, we know that 1 green treatment is, 15% more of condition, yeah?
    lots of players pay to obtain this treatments, others, don't.
    I say that for all the players, because ... if we have a player with condition at... 93% for example, and, we waste 1 treatment to be at 99% and be better during the match... we use 1 treatment, to increse only a 6%. not a 15%.
    so my suggestion is that, if we use only 6%, of 15% that a treatment have... just save the 9% for another player.
    Because, that, is not easy for players that don't pay, and for me is a FRAUD.
    FRAUD
    FRAUD
    FRAUD
    FRAUD.

enjoy!

That defeats the purpose of 15% per player.

Why would you use a green on a player with 93% condition? Isn't that good enough for you?

If you don't buy your greens, use them wisely. That's all I can say... don't use them on 93% and then complain that you are using too many. That is where your problem is.
    thon, markucio, khris and 1 others like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

hahaha yeah dv8r, maybe of all my suggestions this is not the best, and I was something radical saying that's a fraud)) but that's because I always, and in the cup, against teams with better level, more usually, I like to play with the team at 99% condition, "been perfectly and relaxed like after the swimming pool" is my tradition
    and... pfff.. I said 93% but the same with 88%... I am very inconformist, and, for my side, just say, I still thinking that green treatments of 1% everyone, give more options, like don't train before a match as lots of players do, and just assign what u want..
    Butt... as we say here, for ideas, the colours, there are milions.

<<<<<<SUGGESTION CLOSED, and better I fight to have replays or decide the hour of matches in our stadium, or more <<<<<<<<<