Thread: Special Abilities Vs. Market Value ?

Rookie

Question Special Abilities Vs. Market Value ?

Hi Nordeus and Managers,

It seems there is one inaccuracy in TOP 11.

To understand :

1- Every 15 skill points... Average, strenght as footballer, sometime stars, ... and also the market value of the player grow up.

2- Skill points serve special abilities too, and Top 11 ensures this directly impacts the strenght despite no moving on the average.

But If you check - I did twice - when you spend 40 (2.6 X 15 S.P.) or 50 (3.3 X 15 S.P.) Skill Points for special abilities, the Market Value doesn't grow-up in the same time !!!

And I was sure the Market Value represented the QUALITY of the PLAYER ! Is Special Ability less representative than the average ?

My proposal :

When special ability is added definitively to a player, it would be normal to quote this player as he improves himself 3 times, so do the Market Value. (e.g. 3 X 15 S.P. = progression as 3 X the level of average into the Market Value of this player).

Do you agree ?

Regards - Eric

Rookie
    Hi everybody

I am surprised nobody is following this thread or like it...
    IT IS A TOPIC TO SPEAK ABOUT THE EVOLUTION OF OUR PLAYERS, DON'T FORGET IT !

So why the Market Value is not growing-up in the same time than the special ability appears definitively for the player ? It is a mystery !

It would be so logical when your player comes best !!!

Isn't it ?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I agee with you, and think perhaps no one reply because most would agree, logic doesn't always rule, however, you will find that when selling a player with an SA the buyers will take that value into account.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Yes for sure. But I think when Market Value is upper, the sale conditions will start higher too !