Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 2 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By locopoco
  • 1 Post By dv8r

Thread: Voice coments during the match

Voice coments during the match

hi to all^^

Why do not have the posibility to listen good comentings during the match? like in the radio?... these will creat a different sensation during the match... and in the finals, too can be very interesting to hear that YOU are the winner of the champions league (^-^) or to hear that u are the (-_-)''' looser maybe will motivate you to do it better next season....

Radio comments yeah? or nai?

(^-^)

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Well, I see they could do it, but I don't think I'd like it. (I generally am listening to music or something else)
    It would take up more space too; this game already takes too long to load.
    I would like a more varied commentary, though.
    khris likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yeap, read new coments is something thay they can do 1st, and more easy... really we need it.. cos sometimes when you start reading something, you can imagine easy what will happen soon... ...-.-'
    Cat Harrison and locopoco like this.

Also a feature to chat or message ingame would be really nice.
    khris likes this.

Don't see how it would work. If they would actually commentate, they would need to be able to pronounce every team name and player name. Do you think they have time for that?
    khris likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Don't see how it would work. If they would actually commentate, they would need to be able to pronounce every team name and player name. Do you think they have time for that?
    ohh no, of course I was not thinking in, to listen the name of all teams,, thats something really complicated, and crazy xD just... can be interesting "standard" coments, to create something of football ambience...
    and hear the fans screaming and singing something, or some interesting commentary on free kicks, just that.
    I know is complicated, because at now sometimes the game goes slow... but... to suggest something different than "free tokens"...

of course 1st will be fantastic to see what Cat says, if is possible to read new coments, this will be 1 point + for nordeus, and a little renewal for the game, which for me is now somewhat stagnant... is like marriage, you know? ..2 months the same... 3, 6, 5 years.... .....(-.-)''''' the same mother-in-law....

(^.^)'