Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: teams with players of a higher rank

Question teams with players of a higher rank

Why Nordeus allowed to have a team in the league that has players with 6 or 7 stars, but for us the level of a 5 star??? Some competitors are buying players with scaut list and play in a league where they are untouchable. Teams need to be all on the same level unless I'm stronger players scoring in training. Thank you ..... excuse me for the language

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Because you can get 6,7 stars players without give 1$.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    7 stars players .......nope never....scout give you 6 star players
    Astia isi bat joc de noi amice....am in campionat echipe cu 3 leveluri mai mari ca mine....ce sa mai castigi....poate experienta.
    Scuze daca nu e permis sa vb in romana.

Quote Originally Posted by baronasul View Post
    7 stars players .......nope never....scout give you 6 star players
    Astia isi bat joc de noi amice....am in campionat echipe cu 3 leveluri mai mari ca mine....ce sa mai castigi....poate experienta.
    Scuze daca nu e permis sa vb in romana.
    @Baronasul. please use english.

Yes you can get even 7 stars players if you are using hard training plus boosters on them. I got a 5 stars players few seasons ago and I trained him when he was 22 years old and he become 7 stars (from 5).
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Thumbs up

There is no option for $ 1 has only $ 3. It's not fair to play with a much stronger team and conquer all the games, and ones who do can not stand defeat, and always want to be first. It is not the goal of any other games. Visualize to play with cars and Rally going through a the trees and obstacles while other crash and crashed car??? Top Eleven loses its charm because you can do nothing and advance to know who is the winner of which is really stupid. If want make a league for those the players and let lose their money by buying to make stronger than the other. It's like having a team of kids to play against the strongest players in the world, without a chance. Complete nonsense yet we can not earn tokens as from other countries and that we further Nordeus damaged because we have the same rights and opportunities, we are not equal in the race.

@Zagondzija, I said "without" thats mean 0 $, with daily tokens you can make 6 stars players easy.

i have come to realize that this game is unbalanced!! the manager with load of real money willing to spend can buy the best players for his team.

Real money should have no influence on team/players strength because it would make the game unbalanced even within the same league level.
    Last edited by Baptize FC; 01-16-2013 at 07:37 PM.
    Zagondzija likes this.

with daily tokens you can make 6 stars players easy.
    please educate us, how?
    Zagondzija likes this.

It's true that you can have or buy one or two of these players, maximum four in the season but if you are lucky and you spend 8-15 tokens each. You obviously do not understand that I mention the team that have 15-20 players with 6 and 7 star, and the other clubs in the league have a 13-15 player with 5 stars and the bad with more than 32 years and are going to retire.

Not only do they have the players on 6-7 stars but every player has additional specialty dribbling, one on one, the performer free kicks, corner kicks, play maker and more. I lost five seasons because of such teams in the league that we are fleeing by 25 points and I'm with the second team??? They have accepted defeat by 2-4 goals in the season and to reach more than 100 goals while the rest of us have at 4-5 defeats, so many unresolved match. It's not fair and correct and I know that many have erased their clubs because of that. That's why I put this post. Those who can not handle defeat and do not like to lose some playing with themselves, not to spoil to us pleasure in the Contest until the last game. Thus after only 10 matches you have backlog of 12 points, and there's an end and what else but collect tokens and wait for the next season and again the same. Then ask a question: Why waste time with the game, in which you stand no chance???? Imagine jumping in the long jump, and your opponent has two meters shorter lines for reflection??? Nordeus must give the maximum star for some level, and if you can increase the training with the stars it's ok, and fair play

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast