Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 2 Post By dv8r
  • 1 Post By Ryad

Thread: BAD! very bad with the offers, NORDEUS guys. :(

BAD! very bad with the offers, NORDEUS guys. :(

As all we know, today we had the posibility to buy "special offers" of 2X1 tokens.

I was thinking that, was posible to buy this pack's of 2x1 tokens during all weekend, and all times we want.

And wich is the truth? ..usually I use 17 tokens x month in this game, I had the idea, to use this money, to buy 37 tokens X2 = 4,06 euros with ukash, so, I was thinking to buy 4 times this offer, so... today I went to the shop like an idiot for a 17 euros ukash ticket... and whats the truth???? the truth is that I only can buy 1 time the offert of 37 tokens X2, no more.
    And the truth is that I only can decide between, 37 x2, or 500 x 2.....

usually I buy 176 tokens, but, is not in offer X2, so, very bad for all that, NORDEUS GUYS, at now I have an ukash of 12,94, and at the end i am very fu**ed, because is not what I was thinking... and yeah, I can buy one of 80 + 37 tokens...+74 tht i have = 191.....-.-'*****decebeddecebedddecebdedecebed.

-why, if the offer is for 1 time, you don't do the offer in all the offers to buy tokens, in all the "pack's" of tokens?

2nd, why don't think in the loyal players and do a little % of discount for the players that every month buy 80, 500, 1000 tokens?

That's a politically correct idea to have a respect for new, and old players. Because remember well top eleven, all in a game, is not to try to have new players, saying that u have 100.000, 500.000 players in your game and it's fantastic.
    the old players are paying all that like a bank and see no changes in the game.

U decebed to me, I don't know the rest of people.
    At the end I will enter to the game to be 3 months training the players without tokens, and to try to win a treble every 3 months.

(-_-)*

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Each offer you can do only once, but it looks like they are "rotating" what's available, so maybe the one you want will come back.
    khris likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

(-.-)' well... I bought tokens today... so, the accountant of our club say, that, there is no more money for the next season LOL but, really I think they can win more $$$ if we can have the offer X2 one time, with the amount of tokens that we usually buy... .....simply is a suggestion...
    (^.^)'

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    (-.-)' well... I bought tokens today... so, the accountant of our club say, that, there is no more money for the next season LOL but, really I think they can win more $$$ if we can have the offer X2 one time, with the amount of tokens that we usually buy... .....simply is a suggestion...
    (^.^)'
    1 per person is very fair. It would be abused by big token buyers if you could buy it more than once. They would have over 3000 tokens from doing it all once and a lot more if they were able to buy it over and over again
    Cat Harrison and khris like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    1 per person is very fair. It would be abused by big token buyers if you could buy it more than once. They would have over 3000 tokens from doing it all once and a lot more if they were able to buy it over and over again
    I agree one time is enough now if Nordeus can make a promotion like this every 3 month it would be nice.
    khris likes this.