Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By SlyAnimal
  • 1 Post By Mischa Cali

Thread: Paid entry league where people CAN'T buy/earn extra tokens

Rookie

Paid entry league where people CAN'T buy/earn extra tokens

I think that if Nordeus were to create a league/server where people were unable to earn/buy additional tokens, there would be an interest in the league.

Players could then be charged $ each season to renew their club's franchise within the league, so that Nordeus was still making money from the players in the league. Or perhaps a fee to renew the TV rights contract every 10 days, so players who don't pay, stop receiving tokens.

Anyway, think it over
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SlyAnimal View Post
    I think that if Nordeus were to create a league/server where people were unable to earn/buy additional tokens, there would be an interest in the league.

Players could then be charged $ each season to renew their club's franchise within the league, so that Nordeus was still making money from the players in the league. Or perhaps a fee to renew the TV rights contract every 10 days, so players who don't pay, stop receiving tokens.

Anyway, think it over
    Sure...the only thing is...its not in the interest of Nordeus to give out freebies...think THAT over.
    khris likes this.

think that... if one day, u study to do games.
    u do a game.
    the game have thousandos of players.
    Are you sure that you will share your work for free? people don't lives only breathing....

One posibility that I think... is that, maybe, can be interesting to buy tokens at low price, to have more people buying tokens easy, and have more people with teams full of 9 stars quality players... and put a max/limit of stars quality that you can train in a player. for example this 9*, in all the habilities... I think a game is good when it have a limit, that everybody can reach, but without be crazy, and addicted. Thats good fot the health......

In games like kingdoms of Camelot (and others) , there is a problem, because players have no limit of might, and there are some people using bugs to have BI-llions of might.... I think, so, that, guys of nordeus have to have a job, and we, a good game that don't play with the health of addicted people, like is now.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mischa Cali View Post
    Sure...the only thing is...its not in the interest of Nordeus to give out freebies...think THAT over.
    I think you've misinterpreted what I've suggested.

I've said that people could pay money (real money, maybe $2-$5 per month or similar), to belong to a league where people CAN'T earn/buy additional tokens.

So basically you pay to play in a competition where you're not allowed to pay money for tokens lol.

As I know for myself, I'm fine with spending money on games, and don't mind paying a subscription each month for a game which is good. As considering the hours of enjoyment I get, it's a good deal. However I don't want to spend money buying tokens in top11, because I think it's unfair on the other players who don't spend money, and using money to gain an advantage takes away from the effort I've put into assembling, training and strategizing with my team.

So basically a league similar to the T35 league which is run on the forums here, except an official version, where players pay a seasonal subscription and are limited by the game to 35 tokens (rather than having to submit 35 screenshots each season and still compete at auctions with token buyers).

I think that there would likely be a lot of people who would feel the same way as I do. The free version would then be supported by token buyers and advertising, while the subscription version would be funded by subscriptions.