Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Fonz Fauzi Bin Ridho
  • 1 Post By dv8r

Thread: more incentive for easy tackle (fairplay)

Rookie

more incentive for easy tackle (fairplay)

think there should be a higher incentive for nicer players. just a +1 medic pack wont be enough to persuade evil players to play easy. i had 2 injuries against this one team, and after i looked through his play record, he has injured an average of 3 players a match. so my suggestions this;
    what if you get 2 med packs if you set the tackle on easy, 1 on normal, 0 on hard, and as an added bonus, +1 for a clean sheet. changing the setting during game play wont trigger the bonuses. last but not least, AI teams are on easy tackle. win win right?

hoping othersll agree since i hate the injury system as much as you guys.
    khris likes this.

Why would using hard tackle award zero medic packs? It's a game strategy, you can't punish people for playing like that.
    khris likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

not agree... as dv8r say, is a strategy to decide hard tackling or normal, or easy... think that if the other team have hard tackling will see more cards and is more possile to have a penalty for you...
    maybe one different suggestion in this way, is;
    1 med pack, if you don't have cards,
    1 med pack, if you do not injurie a player of the other team (we know that, sometimes injuries occurs, and ..no card for the other so,,,)

I am really not sure about that, but, if there is a change, this change don't have to affect the strategy teams, and "delete" it. ..cos nobody will use hard tackling at the end with that...

Rookie
    im not not saying punish harder players, im saying reward easier players.
    wouldnt a rougher team be viewed less than a calmer team not trying to injure players?

IRL sure there are teams who have a hard tackling tactic, if they caused too much of a problem theyll be fined here and there (plus more sympathy for calmer teams)

in short, encourage easier tackles = encourage sportivity (or whatever its called)/fairplayness (this too)

Quote Originally Posted by Fonz Fauzi Bin Ridho View Post
    im not not saying punish harder players, im saying reward easier players.
    wouldnt a rougher team be viewed less than a calmer team not trying to injure players?

IRL sure there are teams who have a hard tackling tactic, if they caused too much of a problem theyll be fined here and there (plus more sympathy for calmer teams)

in short, encourage easier tackles = encourage sportivity (or whatever its called)/fairplayness (this too)
    You are missing the point. Hard tackle doesn't mean you're out to injure the opponent. It means your team will tackle more often, so it means you'll take the ball off them more. If I want to defend better, why should I get nothing when a team with "calm" mentality not tackle at all, concede about 6 goals and get a better reward than me?

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Rookie
    i know hard defending means more tackles, that also means a higher chance to injure players. tactics wth easier tacklesll only tackle around the box, it doesnt mean theyll just standby and watch players jizz before them. winners still win bonuses/crowds than losers, and if you watch and win you get rewarded with 2 morale packs. shouldnt a cleaner team get more than 1 med pack?

I have a Team that is tanking, so i have soft tackle, in the last 2 games i had 2 players sent of with red cards.
    The injurys happens because they need to sell red packs, thats nothing to do with the intensity of tackles.

Rookie
    sort of does
    but my main points still award easier players, encourage easier plays doesnt necessarily mean punish harder tactics (we all know some people have the motive to injure players)

RL officials are doing it