Like Tree6Likes
  • 5 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By Fonz Fauzi Bin Ridho

Thread: Send a letter to other friends, to sell players, &4 better comunication!!

Send a letter to other friends, to sell players, &4 better comunication!!

Well, sure we have lots of friends in T11, and some of they are not in our facebook as a friends...
    Sometimes I have a old good player, that have quality, and I prefeer to see this player in a friend's team, than other.
    If I want to do that, I have to add T11 friends to facebook, and ask.

the same, if I have a friend with better level, and I need a player, that maybe, he wanna sell... but I can not be every 2X3 asking to people if they wanna sell me one...

So, why, don't have the option to let know to our friends, that we wanna sell a player, and that they have 24 hours to send us a offer, if they wanna obtain this player?

I think that we don't need a chat in the game, that's not Age Of empires xD warcraft xD but, some "better comunication with friends" will be fantastic....
    Like in the friendlies... why a friendly is not a "simply" invitation, to play a match, that the friend have to accept to be played???

that's so easy to do.. nope? every day I recibe letters saying... "your friend **** have a new player" or sells a player...¿?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I think that is a good idea, too. I only rarely see one of my friends' players in the TL, it would be nice to have first opportunity,
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    love your ideas
    that should fix annoying friendly matches and keep those that use frienslies as unofficial tournaments happy
    khris likes this.