Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: "lovers of good orthography" for all languages/-bonne orthographe!

"lovers of good orthography" for all languages/-bonne orthographe!

orthography section/section d'orthographe/Rechtschreibung Abschnitt/seção de ortografia

Well I want to open a new section that maybe will be here for 1 day))

But, when gaame in spanish language starts, and we read some words... or we read Mourinho I have seen some grammatical errors (low, for now, not like in the french version)

This is one;

"lovers of good orthography" for all languages/-bonne orthographe!-espa-ol-incorrecto.png

if you speak spanish you will see that, is not "Viendo" the first word, you have to writte "Ver", because sounds very strange at now...

so, now says;

Viendo los partidos en directo te da más control sobre el rendimiento del equipo.

and simply have to say;

"Ver los partidos en directo te da más control sobre el rendimiento del equipo"
    .................................................. ......................................

this error to understand well... is like to say;

"Eating an apple makes you happy" when the correct words are "Eat an apple makes you happy".

I have seen 2 or 3 more, I will try to post here, and I invite you to do the same...!!!

"lovers of good orthography" for all languages/-bonne orthographe!-error-ort-2.png

here another,

¡No presiona demasiado a tus jugadores! ??? this don't talks about you, talks about HE,
    so it says;

(HE) ¡does not press too close to their players!

But I imagine that, that's a simple "advice" that says; "Do not push your players too", and yeah, if you put this in the google translate, it says the same phrase that is in the game, but is not correct.

Because, Look that if you writte "No presiones demasiado a tus jugadores" (that's the correct phrase)
    and translate it to english, it says; "Do not push your players too"
    phrase that if you translate it in spanish as I said, = ¡No presiona demasiado a tus jugadores!
    ... it becomes another phrase!

So the correct phrase (if it's an advice*)is simply;
    "¡No presiones demasiado a tus jugadores!"

Have u understand all? sure^^?
    Last edited by khris; 10-26-2013 at 05:07 PM.