Thread: i gotta suggestion fix the damn logging out issue

Rookie

i gotta suggestion fix the damn logging out issue

I am seriously fed up with being logged out while i'm typing a post. I can sit here and read through many threads or not even do anything and nothing happens but every damn time i try to write a post long than 2 freaking minutes i get logged out. There is no reason whatsoever to have an automatic logout. And what the is the autosave for when it doesn't work. And if it does work i sure as hell don't know where/how to find what i "lost".

same here before i registered on the forums. youre using connect via FB right?
    as someone said before, if youre only connecting via FB, copy what youve written before posting
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yep, I could *never* get the remember me to work with Facebook, and it has not failed to work since I now sign in with a user name/password. Yes, it's a little less convenient, but I really also hated being in the middle of a long thought and *boom* logged out... grr grr.. so indeed I rec' making a new sign on without using Facebook.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]