View Poll Results: Do u like this to be changed?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 100.00%
  • No

0 0%

Thread: Negotiations Options!

Lightbulb Negotiations Options!

Vote for this Threat. The choice is yours!!!

Make 2 functions for negotiation.

First functions is to be when the owner of the player don't want to give his player with the Reject all button to be send a message to the other team (I dont want to sell this player i need him this season).

And the second function is for the selling price... When the owner of the player set the selling price, the price to be set directly on the player just with token price. LIKE THIS!!!
    Negotiations Options!-selling-price.jpg
    Last edited by IGOR; 10-24-2013 at 09:24 PM.

i havent had transfers yet because my players suck, but im guessing the 2nd 1s a buy out clause right? if the buyer matches/puts in a higher bid its automatically accepted?
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Y there will be automatic accepted. And if u are at lvl 8 or higher u can sell all the from star 1 to 9. But usually they want younger players. I have sold a player with 27 years max for 7 tokens and 8 Mil (The cash isn't that important so that's why i wanted this to be changed). Here is the secret about negotiations. If your player needs 1 skill point for reaching a star, don't press the skill point. Press the points when the player will have 75 skill points and your player will always be on the negotiation list (depends on the lvl of the player).

Negotiations Options!-selling-price-copy.jpg
    As u can see on this pic all this players that have skill points they need just 1 skill point and they will reach their stars. That means they are all on negotiation list.
    Last edited by IGOR; 10-26-2013 at 10:30 AM.