• 3 Post By Gui Gui
  • 1 Post By nnp
  • 2 Post By Gui Gui
  • 1 Post By nnp
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: Two small ideas

Two small ideas

Good evening to you all.
    Already I'm sorry to use google translation for this post but I have to post.
    I write this message to offer two small ideas.
    -A classification of all clubs (from strongest to least strong).
    -A function so we can see all our victories, draws and defeats since the club.
    Well, thank you for this message, I will answer using google translation.
    nnp, Cat Harrison and Franco Sgro like this.

nnp
    Rookie
    Yes, you use google translation post then I copy this post and paste into google translation again to translate to Vietnamese ^^ I don't understand first idea, can you explain it more clear ? About second idea, I agree with you, sometime we want view all match that we has been played to find problem then build good tactic for club. For example, I need view a report of match. Hope everyone understand this ^^
    khris likes this.
    - WE WANT SO WE CAN-

For the first idea is to rank with points thanks to wins, draws and losses, which would give us a ranking of strongest to zero. Type 3 points for win, one for a draw and zero for a loss.
    example:

1: Team 1/200 Points
    2nd Team 2/199 Points
    3rd Team 3/198 Points
    11,000,000 th Team 9999 /1 point

And for the second idea is to see how many games we have done and to see the number of victory, draw and defeat.

Yes I use google translation because I am French and I do not write English well. sorry
    nnp and khris like this.

nnp
    Rookie
    I worry about big information and server have not space to save it If idea you tell that apply for each season then I think it's good
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    - WE WANT SO WE CAN-

Quote Originally Posted by Gui Gui View Post
    For the first idea is to rank with points thanks to wins, draws and losses, which would give us a ranking of strongest to zero. Type 3 points for win, one for a draw and zero for a loss.
    example:

1: Team 1/200 Points
    2nd Team 2/199 Points
    3rd Team 3/198 Points
    11,000,000 th Team 9999 /1 point

And for the second idea is to see how many games we have done and to see the number of victory, draw and defeat.

Yes I use google translation because I am French and I do not write English well. sorry

heyyy this is an idea, of the old version of another game ...called premier football xD (at now, this ranking of teams is not in the game) well.. really I think there are some more important things to do... and as here the mate say, the server have to save space for it)) about the second, yes, time ago I was talking about the option to "replay" the matches, because sometimes we can not attend it, and as you say can be interesting to have simply a "calendar" of all seasons, with the results
    nnp likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I would even like just an overall win/draw/loss record to compare with my friends, I think that is what he means first idea? I like!
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cat Harrison: Yes that's what I meant wholesale.
    According to another idea, if it is not possible it's okay, I'll try to get some more time.
    Otherwise, I have another idea here would be to add a small search engine to look for a manager / club.

To start the game is a bad idea, because in truth, it does not start the game, then if one of the two managers have the right to start and the other has no right, it's a bit zero, then even if both have the right, we would start 1000 times the same game to win all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    heyyy this is an idea, of the old version of another game ...called premier football xD (at now, this ranking of teams is not in the game) well.. really I think there are some more important things to do... and as here the mate say, the server have to save space for it)) about the second, yes, time ago I was talking about the option to "replay" the matches, because sometimes we can not attend it, and as you say can be interesting to have simply a "calendar" of all seasons, with the results

Up !!!