Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GhostlyBG

Thread: Player ratings at half-time

Player ratings at half-time

Hi guys, I don't know if this has been suggested before (it probably has) but it's been bugging me for a while now. The only way to approach making subs at the moment is basically to look at the players' condition and sub those who seem more tired. The thing is that in most cases those who have a worse physical condition don't have the lowest ratings at the end of the match. Well, of course, I know that the ratings are quite often rather weird and don't necessarily reflect the way the player played in the most objective manner but still they can be used as a guideline during the half-time breaks. After all, how can you "manage" your team during games if you barely have any info regarding your players' performance. You get the occasional comment every couple of minutes but that's that.
    Alex Chan likes this.

there are already lots of suggestions for this
    TBH ratings arent that important in this game. a player who can score a hat trick can get a 6, whereas a keeper who let them in can get an 8, and yeah ive seen it before, so have many others

people say those that arent commented on a lot will have lower ratings. just rely on your gut feeling, take out those with less stamina
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat