Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Loan list?

Quote Originally Posted by scale89 View Post
    If that is truly the case then the game is fundamentally flawed in that respect, as there is no substitute to game time in terms of a players development.

If you train players hard they get injured more often than not (I've been victim to this several times, even when they haven't played a game beforehand)

Training on an average level then playing a game and possibly getting MOTM accounting for possibly 2 skill points plus the earlier skill points for training will likely give you 4 skill points per day on any given player whereas if you train hard and don't play a game (which some of my don't play games due to their relative lack of ability in comparison to others) they only get 2-3 skill points.
    For the last paragraph, it depends on their training speed as well, maybe your first team players have higher training speeds than your reserves. Anyway, I haven't run my own tests on all that, but it's what I've heard. I agree that the game would be fundamentally flawed if that was the case.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Quote Originally Posted by scale89 View Post
    But they will though because they'll get training skill points as well as match skill points with a side on loan. I'm not saying this idea would be easy to implement either however consider this.

The loan list is created (similar to the transfer list) however the fee is automatically set at 10% of the players value i.e. if a player is valued at £100,000 his loan fee would be £10,000 this fee cannot go up nor down after being placed on the loan list, you get a 5 hour window to "bid" for your loan player then the manager of the "Parent team" selects which team he goes to after the allotted window for "bids".

The same rules can be in place as the transfer window regarding buying/loaning off friends etc.

As I say i'm not saying it'll be easy to develop for the programmers etc. but it could provide an alternative to buying players. As for the squad cap which was mentioned in another post, A cap of 25 of squad size should be enough to see people be able to utilize the loan system effectively.

With regards to the length of time that would depend on how long the loaning club wants a player for? Set the maximum as 28 days i.e. a season long loan then allow the club who wants to loan the player the option of decreasing it by days, this would then cover the team in terms of injuries in key positions. For example I currently have my 2nd choice goalkeeper injured and if my 1st choice is injured or sent off I have no goalkeeper, but it wouldn't be beneficial for me to buy a third goalkeeper as my second choice barely plays at the moment therefore my third would never play. but this would allow me the option of loaning a player for 3/4 days to cover the injury to my 2nd choice should a GK be loan listed.
    oh oh i like i like!!!!

Although what I would like to see is an additional player cap, still keep normal amount but you have the option to loan out say 2 players maximum at a time.. they could be then added to a list thats apart of your reserves... almost like their on the rookie list..
    www.bogasthoughts.blogspot.com.au

Check out my Top Eleven Review here:

http://www.bogasthoughts.blogspot.co...me-review.html

Manchester United & Adelaide United

Manager - Tony Rogers, Club - Tigerland FC (Season 5)

Also Managing Tigerland II FC, Manager - Bo Gas (Season 2)

I do like the idea of player loans for clubs to cover for injuries etc,

I was strongly in favour of 1 posters idea a while a go on here. This idea was having a 'Nordeus Player Pool'

The nordeus player pool worked as a small number of tokens can be used to obtain 1 or 2 players, obviously the number of tokens of cost would be based on the quality of the player on loan and the length of time the player is on loan to your club. It could go on a basis like this...

Quality 1Week 2Weeks 3Weeks 4Weeks/season
    3* 1T 2T 3T 4T
    4* 3T 4T 5T 6T
    5* 5T 6T 7T 8T

Once loan is completed, the player returns back to the nordeus pool, players could have various ratings similar to how the scout list works.
    Roquref likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Sounds good to me, as long as there are injuries.
    but I'd end it after the third week, can't be having loaned players coming in for the finals.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I do like the idea of player loans for clubs to cover for injuries etc,

I was strongly in favour of 1 posters idea a while a go on here. This idea was having a 'Nordeus Player Pool'

The nordeus player pool worked as a small number of tokens can be used to obtain 1 or 2 players, obviously the number of tokens of cost would be based on the quality of the player on loan and the length of time the player is on loan to your club. It could go on a basis like this...

Quality 1Week 2Weeks 3Weeks 4Weeks/season
    3* 1T 2T 3T 4T
    4* 3T 4T 5T 6T
    5* 5T 6T 7T 8T

Once loan is completed, the player returns back to the nordeus pool, players could have various ratings similar to how the scout list works.
    yep like that idea too

either way this gives nordeus something to think about, forum is providing alot of ideas for updates to keep us all enthused.. lets hope they view and agree to one or some...
    www.bogasthoughts.blogspot.com.au

Check out my Top Eleven Review here:

http://www.bogasthoughts.blogspot.co...me-review.html

Manchester United & Adelaide United

Manager - Tony Rogers, Club - Tigerland FC (Season 5)

Also Managing Tigerland II FC, Manager - Bo Gas (Season 2)

There has to be restrictions for this. It may be abused between multi accounts. As July said, there should be a token fee depending on the length of loaning but I think it should be more than 8T for the season. I don't think 5* players should be on the loan list as it defeats the purpose of bidding on an auctions for these players and people will just borrow 5* players for important matches when the other player bid hard for them. There also should be a max amount of players you can loan at one time as well as the length of time and as Accyrover said, it can't be used for the last week as cup finals run through here.

Decent idea but it does have its issues, I'm struggling to see how it will work efficiently but I'll be happy with it if it does come into play.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Not really for us to decide, how it will work but just an idea. Also it depends in all honesty with regards to the stars of players. If you have a squad and a 5* player isn't being used for whatever reason why should he not be able to go out on loan? (he still might be the worst player in your squad and not being used!?)

Although your argument about important matches may be true this is where the separation of loan list & Transfer list comes into play you may not want to get rid completely for one reason or another therefore wold only place him on the loan list and not transfer list.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12