Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Loan list?

Loan list?

Some players don't buy there tokens so therefore cannot constantly afford to buy new players. It could be beneficial to introduce a loan list whereby players who are "Not needed" at one club can be loaned out for a period of games (i.e. 3 games) to cover any injuries etc. this could be for a small fee which is given to the "Parent Club"/club loaning the player out.

This would give the game an extra dimension and probably help to keep many managers interested. I know 1 of my friends has had horrendous injury problems of late to the point he could only just about field a starting XI.

To facilitate this addition it would be preferable to also expand on the squad sizes as it can isn't realistic to cap the squad size at 22 players.

Who would loan out their players? I'd prefer to have a full squad of 22 to rotate, but I need to leave a space to promote and sell youths. I have 21, just about enough players to cover for my own injuries and fatigue.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Any players who are not wanted by their clubs I have 3 at the moment (all 3*) who I would loan out as they don't play as they are not good enough but in the case of 2 of them the are young so it would benefit me in the long run if they were playing regularly to improve them by getting more skill points. A side the level or 2 even below me could loan them in for X amount of games to cover injuries/suspensions or just general lack of players. thus being beneficial to both teams

I personally like the idea.
    It would make the game a bit more realistic in the sense that lending players to other clubs is something that actually does occur in the real world.

With that say'd;
    Implementing player loaning(lending?) would be no simple task.

Problems:
    While developing such a feature, I imagine the programmers would have to do loads of testing and head scratching, in order to get the balancing straight.

I imagine they would encounter issues such as:

- How much would player cost to rent according to skill/age/market value/etc.?

- Who can you lend/loan players to/from?
    (friends?,players with the same league level?, according to player skill level?, league lvl +1?)

- Should managers looking to loan players be able to send requests regarding any player who meet the set requirements? Or should managers owning the player/s choose certain players that they themselves feel they can lend to others?

- Should managers be able to choose specific teams they want to lend a player/players out to, or should there be a bidding system like the one already implemented?(and if the alternative would end up being bidding, wouldn't that mean that it would end up pretty much the same as the current system and in other words a redundant feature?)

- Duration; What should be the maximum duration a player can be on loan to another team?

- Player cap; If not 22, what should be the maximum players allowed on one team?

I'm sure there's allot of other issues that I didn't mention here that would become apparent with time.
    They would of course also have to develop the GUI standard for the new function, create and link the database etc.

In any case; it would mean implementing a huge feature with immense challenges that could improve the game, destroy it or not do much for managers already playing the game.

Risk assessment, polls, brainstorming teams, time and loads of money would be necessary before embarking on such a mission for the development team.

The question remains; In the end, would it be worth it?

My conclusion:
    I really like the idea, but I'm not convinced that the costs and energy spent on the feature would be worth it in the long run. It is already possible to buy players, some you can get pretty cheap as-well if you know when and what strategy to use when purchasing.
    So strictly speaking, I don't see the proposed feature as a necessity for Top Eleven, even if you do have a problem with injured players. I would rather try to work around that problem, get friends to send treatment packs, arrange friendlies, watch commercials and consider the options under the "win" tokens menu. There are loads of options available in order to overcome the problem.

Note:
    My opinion doesn't really matter on this subject, since I am in no way part of the development team.

Keep the fresh ideas coming!

Kind regards

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    Who would loan out their players? I'd prefer to have a full squad of 22 to rotate, but I need to leave a space to promote and sell youths. I have 21, just about enough players to cover for my own injuries and fatigue.
    Agree with him, there won't be any profit to set a player for loan, the profit will be very low, even now with negotion you don't get almost anything, what do you think you will get from loan system?

Also there are most post about this subject, please use search :P .

I'm not sure who it is, Potemy or an other one, he made a very good team with less tokens so is very possible even like this.
    Potemy likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Agree with him, there won't be any profit to set a player for loan, the profit will be very low, even now with negotion you don't get almost anything, what do you think you will get from loan system?

Also there are most post about this subject, please use search :P .

I'm not sure who it is, Potemy or an other one, he made a very good team with less tokens so is very possible even like this.
    It might be me, a new squad of 5* every season with 35 tokens a season. You have to be smart when identifying targets on auctions, though, and your level and the time of day are very important.

Regarding the idea, usually loans are to get players experience in real life, but they won't grow any faster playing for another side than just training for your side in T11.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League

Champions League

Cup

Quote Originally Posted by scale89 View Post
    Some players don't buy there tokens so therefore cannot constantly afford to buy new players. It could be beneficial to introduce a loan list whereby players who are "Not needed" at one club can be loaned out for a period of games (i.e. 3 games) to cover any injuries etc. this could be for a small fee which is given to the "Parent Club"/club loaning the player out.

This would give the game an extra dimension and probably help to keep many managers interested. I know 1 of my friends has had horrendous injury problems of late to the point he could only just about field a starting XI.

To facilitate this addition it would be preferable to also expand on the squad sizes as it can isn't realistic to cap the squad size at 22 players.
    Must say i really like this idea, small profit possibly and other person can train my player up...
    www.bogasthoughts.blogspot.com.au

Check out my Top Eleven Review here:

http://www.bogasthoughts.blogspot.co...me-review.html

Manchester United & Adelaide United

Manager - Tony Rogers, Club - Tigerland FC (Season 5)

Also Managing Tigerland II FC, Manager - Bo Gas (Season 2)

It might be me, a new squad of 5* every season with 35 tokens a season. You have to be smart when identifying targets on auctions, though, and your level and the time of day are very important.

Regarding the idea, usually loans are to get players experience in real life, but they won't grow any faster playing for another side than just training for your side in T11.
    But they will though because they'll get training skill points as well as match skill points with a side on loan. I'm not saying this idea would be easy to implement either however consider this.

The loan list is created (similar to the transfer list) however the fee is automatically set at 10% of the players value i.e. if a player is valued at £100,000 his loan fee would be £10,000 this fee cannot go up nor down after being placed on the loan list, you get a 5 hour window to "bid" for your loan player then the manager of the "Parent team" selects which team he goes to after the allotted window for "bids".

The same rules can be in place as the transfer window regarding buying/loaning off friends etc.

As I say i'm not saying it'll be easy to develop for the programmers etc. but it could provide an alternative to buying players. As for the squad cap which was mentioned in another post, A cap of 25 of squad size should be enough to see people be able to utilize the loan system effectively.

With regards to the length of time that would depend on how long the loaning club wants a player for? Set the maximum as 28 days i.e. a season long loan then allow the club who wants to loan the player the option of decreasing it by days, this would then cover the team in terms of injuries in key positions. For example I currently have my 2nd choice goalkeeper injured and if my 1st choice is injured or sent off I have no goalkeeper, but it wouldn't be beneficial for me to buy a third goalkeeper as my second choice barely plays at the moment therefore my third would never play. but this would allow me the option of loaning a player for 3/4 days to cover the injury to my 2nd choice should a GK be loan listed.

Quote Originally Posted by scale89 View Post
    But they will though because they'll get training skill points as well as match skill points with a side on loan. I'm not saying this idea would be easy to implement either however consider this.
    Ummm no, they will get their maximum development if you just train them hard. They grow faster just training than playing matches as well.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League

Champions League

Cup

Ummm no, they will get their maximum development if you just train them hard. They grow faster just training than playing matches as well.
    If that is truly the case then the game is fundamentally flawed in that respect, as there is no substitute to game time in terms of a players development.

If you train players hard they get injured more often than not (I've been victim to this several times, even when they haven't played a game beforehand)

Training on an average level then playing a game and possibly getting MOTM accounting for possibly 2 skill points plus the earlier skill points for training will likely give you 4 skill points per day on any given player whereas if you train hard and don't play a game (which some of my don't play games due to their relative lack of ability in comparison to others) they only get 2-3 skill points.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast