Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Fix the game engine before all token buyers leave

Banned
    This Forum is total waist of my time - ADIOS
    Thanks to Adel and a few other guys that took the time to give their knowledge to the community, the rest of the treads and members are not worth the time ...

Nobody asked you to come on here, nobody even wants you here, we don't need a ton of troll posts, and suggestions are meant to have their pros and cons discussed, if you don't support other suggestions no matter how reasonable, I don't think you can complain if we don't support yours.

You're welcome for my knowledge, btw, I assume I'm one of those "few other guys".
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Banned
    The discussions are not like this guys

we all need to give help to the others even they think wrong we must make them understand not shouting and insults each other .

this game made for fun not for earning enemies ... think guys before you talk.
    ------------
    this game has too much random result but it's managed like this and by this way ... I don't like this way but what i can do? ... I was in sometime thinking to leave it but I think again and find that it's the fun time for me and it's a challenge for me to break all rules and all random results and won the trophies even though

so think like this not like your way .... it fun time we spend in this game ... it's not real life ... you may be so upset fro a while when you lose but what happened after that? it ok and you continue and nothing ended or go bad .

You know discussions aren't meant to be like this, and I know they aren't meant to be like this, but I don't think he does. Have you seen the types of replies he usually gives? Not helpful at all, simply slandering Nordeus and the game engine. If you want, I can forward you a copy of what he inboxed me after my first few posts in this thread.

Just FYI, I agree with your views on the game, yes there are some random results but it's no big deal. There must be some random element or else everyone will leave except the biggest token buyer. Gabe's the one who thinks differently.

EDIT: And look at that, he's gone and edited all his posts. A bit silly considering that we've quoted some of his posts, and also when he says the forum is a waste of his time.
    Last edited by Potemy; 01-21-2013 at 07:05 AM.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    You know discussions aren't meant to be like this, and I know they aren't meant to be like this, but I don't think he does. Have you seen the types of replies he usually gives? Not helpful at all, simply slandering Nordeus and the game engine. If you want, I can forward you a copy of what he inboxed me after my first few posts in this thread.

Just FYI, I agree with your views on the game, yes there are some random results but it's no big deal. There must be some random element or else everyone will leave except the biggest token buyer. Gabe's the one who thinks differently.

EDIT: And look at that, he's gone and edited all his posts. A bit silly considering that we've quoted some of his posts, and also when he says the forum is a waste of his time.
    what ever my friend ... end this discussion her and keep it till this not worst than his

I saw and read every word here and i know what everyone want to say and i experienced everyone feelings ... your feelings is natural we are and you are humans

MDKII
    This thread has run its course. Closing it.
    Adel Gamal likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12