Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By July Fourth

Thread: Little suggestion

Angry Little suggestion

I'm on lvl 26 and I play this game 2 years. I buyed few times tokens but the problem is money. My team can't win every season liga or kup to make money. And on lvl 26 no one want's to buy players because there is no active people. So can Top Eleven team change the sponsors money for a bit higher.

Thank you !

If money is the issue and you are buying tokens then why not buy free agents and sell them? you make profit all the time since you don't pay for the free agents

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    But if no one's buying? His level is top of the server it sounds like, he could get stuck with players he doesn't want. May be it's time to tank down a level, to get more saved up? I hate saying that, and wish it wasn't the best strategy when you're at or near the top but it seems like the thing that works. Because even if you buy a bank loan it isn't much $ really.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

big problem of this game no??? ... I know too that we have a max. of $$$$,,,, so, every level, the value of players is higher, ...so... it wants to say, that, in one level, 1 player will have the same value of this max. of money that we can have,,, so we can not be during all our life playing this game, and reach the level 700 LOL ......-.-'''' my team have a destiny. Disapear.... and be nothing(¬¬)'''' and all my work...

and of course, what u say, no people on higher levels.... thats why I decided to be 3 months per level after a year playing........to enjoy...-.-*

Quote Originally Posted by Josip Peterman View Post
    I'm on lvl 26 and I play this game 2 years. I buyed few times tokens but the problem is money. My team can't win every season liga or kup to make money. And on lvl 26 no one want's to buy players because there is no active people. So can Top Eleven team change the sponsors money for a bit higher.

Thank you !
    Play loads of friendlies... You make loads of $ of those at the higher levels
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Thanks I didn't think of that.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

senior, you open only agent
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

nnp
    Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Josip Peterman View Post

Thank you !
    It's same problem with me, it's horrible. I'm level 15 is highest level in my server. I want many, so many money to build stadium but don't have anyone who want buy my player. I hope Nordeus understand that thing, find way to solve that problem !
    - WE WANT SO WE CAN-