Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: There should be relegation of teams

Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    Eg if Rooney from Man U drops together with Man U to the lower league
    What if Rooney and ManU WANT to be relegated to lower level league so they could nominate the whole league, CL.. and even CUP (depend on how many level they "down rate" or in another word, how many star they gain)

There will be managers, some one like you or me, instead of trying to build his team stronger, want to play with some one weaker, win titles, get better trophy room Now I'm talking realistic because tanking isn't good enough )))
    Raykco likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ThichDaBongFC View Post
    What if Rooney and ManU WANT to be relegated to lower level league so they could nominate the whole league, CL.. and even CUP (depend on how many level they "down rate" or in another word, how many star they gain)

There will be managers, some one like you or me, instead of trying to build his team stronger, want to play with some one weaker, win titles, get better trophy room Now I'm talking realistic because tanking isn't good enough )))
    Thats a pathetic statement. Wanting to always play weaker teams so that you can win? really? - As for your Man utd theory - thats even more pathetic.
    ThichDaBongFC and Raykco like this.

Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    So as to make it more realistic
    2 position bottom , will relegation
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    Thats a pathetic statement. Wanting to always play weaker teams so that you can win? really? - As for your Man utd theory - thats even more pathetic.
    You pointed it out !!!

Quote Originally Posted by duchao View Post
    2 position bottom , will relegation
    Yes, and being decreased 5 qualities (1 star) I suggest!

Jesus, what a bright idea

Common guys. People already tank so that they can improve their team, and be even more competitive the following season. Relegation would mean they could get even stronger. And what would you do if a team who has already 9* players decides to get relegated, just because???

I tanked last season. I'm not the strongest team in my current league, but at least i'm back at the top. And i'm seating in the largest amount of tokens, boosters and money i've ever had. That means i'll remain competitive for, at least, a couple more seasons. That's why you tank. If i had been relegated, i'd now have a 6 to 7 star team, not giving a chance to other competitors. And if you really want to tank, you'll manage to do it, troll results or not.

You take a star??? What, you'll deduct skill points out of a player? A player gets worse because his team was relegated??? and you say all that in name of making this more realistic?????

Quote Originally Posted by 4am View Post
    Notwithstanding that playing for one season in every six would be utterly pointless, that could never be.

Every time you dropped a division/level through relegation your players would gain a star by the proposed system. For your example to work 6*, 7* and 8* teams would have to be relegated first - which is extremely unlikely to happen!
    Untrue. You have 2 separate teams in your squad, 11 players of low quality (about 2* or 3*) who will manipulate the cup and the remaining to use for future seasons. You leave all your strong players on the bench apart from the cup... and there you have it, a way to exploit the relegation system. Oh, and you do get an easy cup each season

Quote Originally Posted by littledude072 View Post
    not to mention, who would spend a few months just to get better going back and forth between leagues when they couldve gotten much better by getting promoted the previous seasons? promotions mean more money and skill points. i think not making the CL is punishment enough for some people. lower the promotion to just 4, and probably 3-4 demotees should be good enough
    you should know this well that tanking a season doesnt automatically mean youll be 1st in last place. as with the other random 80-20% somehow the illegal formations could win, and probably get promoted
    You'd be surprised what people can do. I pointed out the flaws and people will think the same as me...completely possible that they'll get relegated a few seasons in a row, use their weak team for the league and their strong team for the cup. People already manipulate the cup, what makes you think they won't do something like getting relegated to manipulate the league and CL too?
    ThichDaBongFC and Raykco like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    People already manipulate the cup, what makes you think they won't do something like getting relegated to manipulate the league and CL too?
    Eh, people manipulate the cup in ways that are not negative for their team in general. Keeping quality low and buying new players after the cup drawing is not the same as getting relegated in order to promote again.
    I do agree with the point that people are going to abuse this. But then again, my opinion is that abuse should be punished in a certain way and not necessarily the system that they abuse. Considering the amount of people that play this game and the lack of visible effort on the side of Nordeus, I don't think it's likely for them to be able to deal with abuse in any form though.

Pro
    If there is to be a promotion/relegation system, then there has to be more incentive to win and gain promotion than to lose and be relegated. You would rather have teams fighting to stay in the same league than to be relegated. The only incentives at present is cash and the increased quality of players.
    Another option if a team is relegated, is to remove by sale or even better, reduced sale, 4 or 5 of the most expensive players as a relegation penalty.

In big problem is that this game is based on the quality of the players, star rating system, based on the level you are.

To have relegations the game should be setled in divisions, 1st division, 2nd division, etc. Like almost manager soccer games, based in real championships.

i am for the relegation of the 2 lowest teams. so ppl will be more commited to their teams.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast