Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By TypTex
  • 1 Post By littledude072
  • 1 Post By duchao

Thread: Injuries

Dreamer

Injuries

Seems there's a lot of people unhappy with the amount of injuries occurring in their squads. People seem to think Nordeus see injuries as an easy way for people to spend their tokens.

Now injuries do happen, and using the premier league (EPL) as an example, I would guess that most of the 20 teams have 2,3, or more players from their squad out injured at any given time. To have a fully fit squad is a rare luxury these days.
    But in the premiership the squad size is 25 players (plus the U21's), and in this game the squad size is only 22 players.

As Nordeus seem unlikely to change the injury frequency in this game, my suggestion is to raise the squad size from 22 to 25 players. This will at least give players more options and tactics when it comes to dealing with Injured players. It would also make the squad size more realistic, from the (EPL) point of view anyways.
    duchao and Leonel Zacarias like this.

yep, i thought the fewer players you have the fewer your injuries. i was wrong -.-
    and lets say a topeleven day equals to 2 weeks. a dislocated shoulder doesnt take more than a week to heal, why does it take 5 days (2 months and a half) to heal here? at least tone down the injury severity
    Leonel Zacarias likes this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    season day = week, yeah? Or am I being ditzy?
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by TypTex View Post
    Seems there's a lot of people unhappy with the amount of injuries occurring in their squads. People seem to think Nordeus see injuries as an easy way for people to spend their tokens.

Now injuries do happen, and using the premier league (EPL) as an example, I would guess that most of the 20 teams have 2,3, or more players from their squad out injured at any given time. To have a fully fit squad is a rare luxury these days.
    But in the premiership the squad size is 25 players (plus the U21's), and in this game the squad size is only 22 players.

As Nordeus seem unlikely to change the injury frequency in this game, my suggestion is to raise the squad size from 22 to 25 players. This will at least give players more options and tactics when it comes to dealing with Injured players. It would also make the squad size more realistic, from the (EPL) point of view anyways.
    you say too true,Football was must there be injury,
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

kinda ditzy, a years 365 days, divided by 28 ~ 14 days (i dont know how to pull out that squigly equals sign so a tildes good enough for me)
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Quote Originally Posted by littledude072 View Post
    kinda ditzy, a years 365 days, divided by 28 ~ 14 days (i dont know how to pull out that squigly equals sign so a tildes good enough for me)
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.