Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fully Rested Players After New Season!!

Fully Rested Players After New Season!!

Everything is explained on the title but i want to tell u the reason why. This is simple when the season is over (in real football) the players have vacation minimum 2 mounts. So in this game 4 days is like one mount that means even if in this game the players have 1 mount of rest they will be fully fit and ready to play.
    Here is that calculation:

1 Day = 40% Condition
    2 Days = 80% Condition
    3 Days = 100% (Full) Condition
    4 Days = 100% (Full) Condition

Quote Originally Posted by IGOR View Post
    Everything is explained on the title but i want to tell u the reason why. This is simple when the season is over (in real football) the players have vacation minimum 2 mounts. So in this game 4 days is like one mount that means even if in this game the players have 1 mount of rest they will be fully fit and ready to play.

1 Day = 40% Condition
    2 Days = 80% Condition
    I'm sorry but how can you implement vacation into the game if the days can be changed? Then leagues would be empty if everyone selects 4 days and a few select 3 days. If there was a fixed time between each season, say 3 days, where there were no competitive matches... Then yes, I am all for having players rested after the new season.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Not agree in all... it's suposed, that the vacations are between the last day of a season, and the 1st, thath's the "spanish summer" of 2 or 3 months without matches,,,, so for me is not exactly to say that 1 game day is = 1 real week, because... too, 1 year don't have 28 weeks.

In this sense, I am agree with the idea to have `players rested when season starts because I understand the "calendar" of the game, like I said, so the 2-3 months of vacation are "all" between the 28th-1st day. ...in a place called "nothing"... is a space without time... cos vacations space don't exists but have to be here simulated when season starts LOL

and in this sense... too we have Christmas holidays... Santa comes and rest our players.. so 1/2 of season too have to have this advantage.... I think... ...¬¬' but

Dreamer
    just read this tread, twice, now I need a holiday ))

But do agree .. new season should equal fully rested, fully healthy, happy happy players.

Should applicable law for the holidays just practical??????
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

I train the bugger out of mine between seasons!

Quote Originally Posted by MyWifeDoesntUnderstand View Post
    I train the bugger out of mine between seasons!
    , : D, mid-season break to heal
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

Quote Originally Posted by IGOR View Post

1 Day = 40% Condition
    2 Days = 80% Condition
    Used to be this way, sometime ago!!
    PS. I mean players where starting with 80%
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

I think at the end of every season 1 DAY REST. I dont agree to the 4 and 3 day rest cuz it is to much but i think the mamagers any players deserver a day of and so the players can regain there condition a bit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast