Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: More payment methods

Question More payment methods

Hi, I have seen that top 11 has two payment methods to pay with but to tell you the truth
    None of them worked for me otherwise I would have purchased some tokens.

Anyways I'm not sure if any of you had issues with any of their payment methods,
    But... why don't you add a way to buy tokens through matomy services
    I use their service alot to buy and sell virtual items, 99.9% (I won't say 100%) no body has issues with their service
    You get what you pay for after 3 seconds of your purchase.
    I would like to see it added as a payment method and not only super rewards and boku.

P.S :
    I'm pretty sure it might not sound that useful for some people but we guys also have to help those ones that experienced same issues like me with the current payment methods.

Preview of how it look like :

Thanks for reading.
    Best regards ,
    Jamtl

I support this idea
    jamtl likes this.

Hmmmm. If u r suggesting them to increase the number of ways for them to get money, they will surely listen d this update will there within a Month.
    "IN THIS UPDATE, WE HVE IMPLEMENTED VARIOUS CHANGES TO HELP U PAY US MORE MONEY!!!!!"
    LOLs
    Well, that is Good if u buy tokens......
    jamtl likes this.

about this.. I've to say that I am not agree at now like it is, because a token have a "standard price" and it depends of the method of payment, that you pay, more, or less interests... so at the end if you pay by Bank or Ukash-Paysefcard, 1 token costs 0.10 euros,,, but if you use the mobile, this price is X2... and if you use the telephone (normal telephone of the XIX century) ...just... go, and see what you pay for every token....
    I think that the first they have to do is adapt what we pay, to what we recibe.
    That wants to say, that with some payment methods they will win more, or less for every token, but for us is more right.
    ...¬¬' at now i don't pay by mobile cos is expansive... only 14 tokens for the price of near 30.....(-.-)'
    jamtl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    about this.. I've to say that I am not agree at now like it is, because a token have a "standard price" and it depends of the method of payment, that you pay, more, or less interests... so at the end if you pay by Bank or Ukash-Paysefcard, 1 token costs 0.10 euros,,, but if you use the mobile, this price is X2... and if you use the telephone (normal telephone of the XIX century) ...just... go, and see what you pay for every token....
    I think that the first they have to do is adapt what we pay, to what we recibe.
    That wants to say, that with some payment methods they will win more, or less for every token, but for us is more right.
    ...¬¬' at now i don't pay by mobile cos is expansive... only 14 tokens for the price of near 30.....(-.-)'
    I agree with you and with matomy service they are able to set normal price same as the super rewards one (boku the phone service is expensive , it has different token price rate in each country but still expensive in all because of the fee cost to the mobile phones.)
    Last edited by jamtl; 11-15-2013 at 11:48 AM.

Surly you have a bank account? If so can't you just pay by bank card/Credit card. The tokens will transfer to your account instantly.

2 days ago they did add ... and now they did remove it !
    Why did they remove matomy service? :O
    I wanted to buy more tokens today

No one gives a f!@k about it ? Alright we will see where top eleven will be a year from now.
    Probably with a huge lose on their fan base. (Don't listen to your members... you are doing it great!)
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 11-24-2013 at 11:11 PM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by jamtl View Post
    Hi, I have seen that top 11 has two payment methods to pay with but to tell you the truth
    None of them worked for me otherwise I would have purchased some tokens.

Anyways I'm not sure if any of you had issues with any of their payment methods,
    But... why don't you add a way to buy tokens through matomy services
    I use their service alot to buy and sell virtual items, 99.9% (I won't say 100%) no body has issues with their service
    You get what you pay for after 3 seconds of your purchase.
    I would like to see it added as a payment method and not only super rewards and boku.

P.S :
    I'm pretty sure it might not sound that useful for some people but we guys also have to help those ones that experienced same issues like me with the current payment methods.

Preview of how it look like :

Thanks for reading.
    Best regards ,
    Jamtl
    LESS payable options!! Like none, or at least have the people who refuse to pay to play on different servers to those who have more money than sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Starker17 View Post
    LESS payable options!! Like none, or at least have the people who refuse to pay to play on different servers to those who have more money than sense.
    Mind to speak english please?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast