Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By dv8r
  • 2 Post By July Fourth
  • 1 Post By duchao
  • 1 Post By Saransh Vatsa

Thread: The immortal player

The immortal player

Sure that souds something crazy. Sure that nobody will be agree. But for me (and I am sure others) will be a good option to pay...? 100 tokens? to change the age of a player again to 18 and to recapture eternal youth for our player.

As I said, every player have a "special" character, I don't know how many characters of different players can create the game, but I think that's a good "deal" for us and Nordeus.. if we can keep a player... 1 at least... the better spacial.

that's a game xD
    we can have 7 injuries.
    2 or 3 idiot players.
    or a girl called "Maria Antonieta" in our team, so? what's wrong?.
    Last edited by khris; 11-15-2013 at 10:38 PM.

Disagree, wouldn't make sense to change the age.
    khris likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

I don't think 'immortal player' is such a good idea, However I'd like to see players careers last longer in teams than they already are. The youngest players are 18 year olds and they are "old men" for training sakes when they reach the age of 26 and by the time they are 30 years old, they are finished basically, quite sad to see important players and players that perform amazing decline within months of purchasing them. If with a push with lots of power training, a player can only remain realistically in your team for a calender year at a good enough standard to remain in your team.
    khris and Marc Symons like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

7 players stick too much then, a teams maximum only 25 player, 7 players stich .What is stone?
    khris likes this.
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

This will make the game even more unrealistic. I feel they should make a few rare 1 out of every 50 veteran player who stays till the age of... What??? 40???? Like Ryan Giggs. The sec players should continue training like 24 yo players even after they hit 30 and then their training rate should decrease. I would love to have a few veteran players.
    khris likes this.

at the end the only way to do something in this sense, is this.... have players of 40 years ... and for example like Raul Gonzalez, from Real madrid, he was playing in the Schalke 04, at now he is 36 years old and... like Ryan Giggs, in the Schalke he did a great work..... really I don't understand why they don't add players with long career... 32 years is nothing....-.-'

well, I understand only that nordeus proggrammed the game to win money, and maybe...¿? maybe... maybe nothing... the only problem for nordeus adding a long career for some players is a "bad" market of players... because players will stay in the clubs during more seasons, but at the and Nordeus win the same because if you don't buy a new player, you train your player during all his life, if it's possible train this player until he have 40, 41 or 42......

so... with longer life for "some" players, not all, the game will win a lot because will be more "real" and too probable to have a 9* player if his % of training is higher in a player during more years than now....

So, at now I know that this is the only "realistic" and posible thing that we can wish to add in the game.
    I know that this is not Dragon Ball, and... don't have to be so easy to recover the eternal youth in a football game. xD