Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Extra space for Booster / Token numbers

Extra space for Booster / Token numbers

Currently when you get over 1000 Boosters of a certain colour, or if you get over 1000 Tokens in your pile the number reverts to 1.01K (for example) if you had 1006 of something.

Currently I farm Tokens a lot, but its awkward to keep a track of how many Tokens I have when I break the 1000 barrier as it then only changes after every 10 are awarded. If I get 1005 tokens it then says 1.01, which could be anywhere between 1005 and 1014 - so to make sure I have collected Tokens from every offer I have to keep checking over the symbol to see if they have been allocated.

It's only a small thing but I think adding in extra space so that the actual number can be viewed would improve the game. By all means if you get to have 10,000 or more of one thing, revert to the K method again, but for most users I don't think its going to be much of an issue.

Anyone agree?
    duchao likes this.

@@,
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

I agree with you. although I might never have over 1k tokens.

Re-bumping this to see if anyone else would support this idea.

I currently have a tad over 3000 Tokens, having been able to farm almost 100 a day this season. Its currently showing as a three digit figure (for example 3.01K).

I honestly believe it would look better if it was 3006 (for example) and the K was replaced with the extra digit.

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post

I currently have a tad over 3000 Tokens, having been able to farm almost 100 a day this season. Its currently showing as a three digit figure (for example 3.01K).

I honestly believe it would look better if it was 3006 (for example) and the K was replaced with the extra digit.
    I use to collect 40-50-60 a day but never 100 thats nice Now i'm collecting 10-20 a day not a lot of offers this season .
    Boys San :: Season 12 LV 12

League 11 :: CL 8 :: Cup :: 3

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post

How are you farming 100 tokens a day? what sites do you use?

Quote Originally Posted by jamtl View Post
    I agree with you. although I might never have over 1k tokens.
    have dreamed I never have 1K Token!
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

With!!!! 100 a day....... Damn!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    How are you farming 100 tokens a day? what sites do you use?
    I'm just using Top Eleven - Be a Football (Soccer) Manager and pressing the "watch videos to earn Tokens" button. Eventually you get a big screen showing a video with an option of "more videos" at the bottom of that box. Clicking on that brings you to a load more videos and a green play button called Carousel. I press that button, watch a short video, press F5 (to refresh the page) and a new video loads in the Carousel spot. Repeat until no more video's are available, then I close the webpage, reopen it and do it again. There are often about 12 videos playing in the Carousel loop between 30 seconds and 2mins long (there is one that is 5 mins long but I skip that) and they always refresh when you reload the page.

Add that to the "earn X amount for downloading this app to your Ipad/Phone (which I then delete the moment I get the Tokens), I have been able to farm 40-50 on a poor day when I've been working or away from the computer for a long time), or like yesterday a tad over 150 when I was at home all day.

I used to do all the surveys like mad but they seem to have become harder to find this season and being more time consuming, costing more effort and paying out less.

It's obvious that i can't see or complete of pf these afromentioned offers.

I'm from Nigeria, and it annoys me that I can only farm a poor record of 1 token every day and I have to spend a ****ing huge ammount of money trying to purchase for a single token.
    Am now getting bored with the game because evry day I keep hearing people saying that they farm over 40 tokens a day.
    pls do anyone have a solution to this.?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast