Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By TypTex
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By TypTex
  • 1 Post By duchao

Thread: Pay an entrance to help the visitor team (^.^)

Pay an entrance to help the visitor team (^.^)

Well, I have a strange situation, with full of bulgarian "friends" that goes to all the matches that they have to win the 15% of posesion.... really....
    I am thinking that maybe this factor don't have to affect as now affects, and maybe will be good to implant an entrance fee, for the people that helps "visitor managers". Is a good deal nope? when I go to the Camp Nou, or other stadiums I have to pay, to see the match, so...¿?

Yeah, is true that that's a game, and... yeahhh brother, "peace my friend" we just wanna play.... but..... I prefeer games 1vs 1 not with advantadges to one or to the other, so, if somebody wanna help the other team in my stadium, I think that this people have to pay this "entrance fee" and the price of it have to be higher with the level,, so, people of level 2,3,4 will have to pay more (a lot) to help level 10, or level 15 teams.

any idea in this sense^^
    maybe you like it like is now^^
    wikwik talk now or never^^

I don't like this idea.

I think the possession for watching the matches could be reduced - maybe do it so that you only get 1 lot of bonus possession regardless of how many people watching. That would be a better solution to trying to take the game down a route that many don't wish it to go - I.E. one where they would have to pay to play.

At the end of the day this game is good because you can play it for free. Start adding more aspects where money is involved and it will slowly die. Currently the game is set up well where those wanting to pay can do, but those not wanting to can still be heavily involved. Tilting it away to the none payers by making it even harder for them won't be popular.

I love this game, but I'd never pay real money to play it. I bet I'm not alone on that one.

Dreamer
    Matches should be public and open to all who want to watch, and people can support who they like.

I like dropping in on matches and seeing how different players change their tactics during the match, and if I feel like taking sides I do.

A fun element of this game would be lost if we had to give tokens to watch other matches (but i'm sure Nordeus will love the idea ))
    khris likes this.

well... I never say anything about pay tokens or real money, just a simple "$" of your team budget... for example, I am level 10, with 70 milions, so, in this sense, just pay 50.000 $ if I wanna"help" and give a 2% posesion to a friend that is playing in another stadium, I think, that can ge a good deal...

of course see the match without support your friend will be for free, xD but, I respect all^^ and... hehe^^ usually my visitors have 15 friend supporting they, so maybe I am thinking in the faster way to be milionarie using this people xDDD

TypTex likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    just pay 50.000 $

Now that just made me laugh ))

I do see your point .. it would be nice to make something out of all those away fans dropping by your ground, but as long as they are having fun thats got to be what it's all about. Oh and it will make your victory even sweeter when they see you take all 3 points and you send them all home defeated and goalless ))
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TypTex View Post
    Now that just made me laugh ))

I do see your point .. it would be nice to make something out of all those away fans dropping by your ground, but as long as they are having fun thats got to be what it's all about. Oh and it will make your victory even sweeter when they see you take all 3 points and you send them all home defeated and goalless ))

yes yes... like today, I won 0-3... but imagine 15 friends x 50.000... thats 750K... I'm feel like I am loosing 750K in this moment LOL
    ...(-_-)' xD

You want to moderate power support but this is not the right way about doing it. 50K is pocket money for higher levels, you need to scale the amount as the levels get higher but even then why are you suggesting we have to pay to watch our friend's matches? It's ridiculous.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

say much, say much, as I additional functions senior team will funding low team $ but there must be something dealing,
    khris likes this.
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    You want to moderate power support but this is not the right way about doing it. 50K is pocket money for higher levels, you need to scale the amount as the levels get higher but even then why are you suggesting we have to pay to watch our friend's matches? It's ridiculous.

...¬¬' u are a serious guy xDDDD welll,, as I said, that's not to pay "to see friends matches" just pay, to give the 2% of posesion, I know some players that during all the day goes to near 20 matches to support friends, or his personal accounts, so, I think that's insane, and, 50K per match... is 500K per day if they give 2% of posesion to 10 friends in one day.

I think that for a "normal player" that don't buy tokens, 50k in the level 10 is something acceptable, little, yeah, but acceptable, and good deal for the person that have to see 5, 10 20 guy's supporting the other team in his own stadium.
    so, who wants to be millionarie?^^

I don't like this idea.