Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: The forum suggestion/feedback thread

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I'm talking about this TOPIC, read name: The forum suggestion/feedback thread and first post:

"Hey guys,

Since the forums are new, there might still be kinks to work out. If you see anything not working that you think should be working, please let me know. If you have any other suggestions regarding forum functionality, they also go in this thread.

We are also aware that we have an issue with bots registering and posting. Thank you all for reporting problematic posts and helping us react promptly. We're putting in a bit more security to address the issue."
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

It will be great if you put like a CHAT or a BLOG in the game so you can chat or post comments with the player that are in your leage

Can you unlock option for us to rename topics?
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I have one perhaps foolish suggestion,and that is:Why players don"t have a chance to compete in other competion,I mean like Europe League such as excisist real Europa League,as second ranking contest.My team is FC Red Star and at the moment is on 5th place in level 8 and my name is Sekula Vasiljevic from Belgrade Serbia.

Quote Originally Posted by sekulav View Post
    I have one perhaps foolish suggestion,and that is:Why players don"t have a chance to compete in other competion,I mean like Europe League such as excisist real Europa League,as second ranking contest.My team is FC Red Star and at the moment is on 5th place in level 8 and my name is Sekula Vasiljevic from Belgrade Serbia.
    Post here: Suggestions , this place is for suggestion for forum

Why don't you update about derby match? And if win the match, player will get more money, fans, or token.

And why players who get top scorers and top passers get nothing? There's no prize and career history?
    Icakaa Hriskov likes this.

@Gery, this thread is for suggestions about from not forum not game.

The forum needs a hot bird thread.. Somewhere where guys/girls can post pictures of scantily clad ladies to keep up morale

There's one on pretty much every forum I've been on and it always makes the world a better place.
    Buttercup FC - Level 5
    Season 1 - 3rd
    Season 2 - 1st (Champions League Runner up, Cup Runner up)
    Season 3 - 1st (Cup winners)
    Season 4 - 2nd (Champions League winners, Cup Winners)
    Season 5 - Currently 1st...

hello fellers

i'm new here and trying to coordinate in forums, so i came here so far and want post 1 thing about YOUTH players we are getting from U21 upgrades, today i got 1st 2 players from it and to sing 1 of them costs me 24T, its unfair i think as i'm upgrading this building, spending some Tokens to get upgrades faster and when i got players i must spend Tokens again? and not 1-5, but 24
    secondly i would ask to make SCOUT players bit cheaper , 20 tokens must be more then enough for this players

regards all

Quote Originally Posted by zInc27 View Post
    hello fellers

i'm new here and trying to coordinate in forums, so i came here so far and want post 1 thing about YOUTH players we are getting from U21 upgrades, today i got 1st 2 players from it and to sing 1 of them costs me 24T, its unfair i think as i'm upgrading this building, spending some Tokens to get upgrades faster and when i got players i must spend Tokens again? and not 1-5, but 24
    secondly i would ask to make SCOUT players bit cheaper , 20 tokens must be more then enough for this players

regards all
    This thread is only about forum, not about game.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast