Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: The forum suggestion/feedback thread

MDKII

The forum suggestion/feedback thread

Hey guys,

Since the forums are new, there might still be kinks to work out. If you see anything not working that you think should be working, please let me know. If you have any other suggestions regarding forum functionality, they also go in this thread.

We are also aware that we have an issue with bots registering and posting. Thank you all for reporting problematic posts and helping us react promptly. We're putting in a bit more security to address the issue.

Its brilliant this new forum, I really like it a lot more than the old one, It looks a lot cleaner and clearer to users and more user friendly,

However, The Tactics/Training/Formation Section needs to be added, it was the second most popular section after general off the old forums, and if you look at the posts ratio it was something like 7 in Tactics/Training to every 10 in general.

Plus get rid of all these people/bots that sign-up only to try and advertise a product, Its happened a few times now since the new forum began.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I hat applications that are collectors and fraudsters. Losing tokens for something that built unfair.........

Hm...
    Cant you add some options to this forum...

Something like:

» View unanswered posts
    » View active topics
    » View unread posts
    » View new posts
    » View your posts

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NTNK View Post
    Hm...
    Cant you add some options to this forum...

Something like:

» View unanswered posts
    » View active topics
    » View unread posts
    » View new posts
    » View your posts
    There are some of them look under forum is a bar and you have there forum actions and quick links where you can find what you asked and when you open a forum you have forum tools but yes some of them are missing if you compare with previous forum.
    ---------------
    What it will be nice is if on avatar you will increase avatar size, I'm sure there are users who have problem with that because size now is 17 or 19 kbs, you can increase easy to 100kbs at least.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

players who changed their name for three tokens to continue to raise the level, so if someone wants to rename players with real names, they could lift Level

current way is very unreal, changed the name of the 19-year player and he stopped to pick up Level, in my opinion this is unreal

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Станимир Христов View Post
    players who changed their name for three tokens to continue to raise the level, so if someone wants to rename players with real names, they could lift Level

current way is very unreal, changed the name of the 19-year player and he stopped to pick up Level, in my opinion this is unreal
    here is strict about forum not about game.
    Hai Quan Song Lam likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

here is no one to fix the problem in my game I'll write in the forum

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    but instead you could help me in any way, you explain to the decelerated for some 'lines'

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    ''Have ideas on how to make Top Eleven better? Tell us here!''
    tusharshukla.1306 likes this.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast