Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: The forum suggestion/feedback thread

Hello have a new comments to you, I'd buy an outfit and logo, but in aviation Coated I like, and I have an idea why do not you add crystals cystic homemade costumes and logo, these features is minimal, you can add more flower logo valve, and note, A, B, C, D, E. ...... as if the player has can create for your team logo costumes and liking

pls add other forms of payments so that those who dnt hv credit cards cn also make purchases. like skrill or noneybookers and others...thnk you

With player stats, there should be career assists also

Hey, why do not you make a link in the game allows the deposit is part of the club's money in the bank to take advantage of the revenue increase in profits

My sugestion is about the draw of the cup matches...
    I think NORDEUS game engine draw the teams in the same cup based in yeam average quallity. This is fair and need to be in that way. But some managers found a way to exploi it: they add some 3 stars inactive players in their squads ( that will becomr 2 stars and one stars in 2 seasons)... Offen, these managers buy high quality players and keep 4 or 5 very low quality players in their squad. This allow then to play the cup again very very very weakers teams...turning the most dificult competition in a easy win...

MY SUGESTION: to make the draw fair, the average quality would be calculated in the started players in every match...not in all squad average.

Enviado de meu GT-I9500 usando Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

creating a strong friendship

I think tokens should be added to the gift shop so that some of us can buy and give to our friends... this in a way may increase revenue from the sale of tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Yusuf Rathore View Post
    I think u should add more same type free gift collect in single day , because u giving only one type of free gift each day, its not good
    I support you

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    This thread is for suggestions about the Forum itself, not the game. Please go ahead and make a new thread in this section of the Forum if you have ideas for the game. Thanks y'all.

i would like to suggest that i would like to edit the stadium grounds layout and maybe choice of buildings colour
    everything else is great so far loving the game

I have a few ideas that I would like your feedback on which are
    1) Able to get if available Loan Players in Max of 2 in squad during season and if u send back one you are allowed to pick up a second again.
    2) That you are in full control of selling your own players and must agree to final price and if unhappy with winning bid able to reject that figure.
    3) Final suggestion is when selling a player that you gain part of the tokens spent on bids by other players on your player.
    Any chance you could make it available that we could text with other managers but am sure would take to much work to arrange.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast