Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: The forum suggestion/feedback thread

thx for help and for good welcome . . .

Apprentice
    EDIT: text withdrawn on MOD demand.
    Last edited by Pojacanje; 01-14-2013 at 01:44 PM.

Apprentice
    EDIT: text withdrawn on MOD demand.
    Last edited by Pojacanje; 01-14-2013 at 01:45 PM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    @Pojacanje and zInc27, this thread is for suggestions for forum, please be more careful from now on.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

hey MDKII

here's a suggestion for the count down for the rest, moral, youth players. when it count down to less then one day, could you possibly have it shown in hours and minutes instead of 99% and of 1 day to go.

thanks for your consideration

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    Hey guys,

Since the forums are new, there might still be kinks to work out. If you see anything not working that you think should be working, please let me know. If you have any other suggestions regarding forum functionality, they also go in this thread.

We are also aware that we have an issue with bots registering and posting. Thank you all for reporting problematic posts and helping us react promptly. We're putting in a bit more security to address the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by yoursgrand View Post
    hey MDKII

here's a suggestion for the count down for the rest, moral, youth players. when it count down to less then one day, could you possibly have it shown in hours and minutes instead of 99% and of 1 day to go.

thanks for your consideration
    This thread is for suggestions to improve this forum.

However, I don't think this idea is so important, the packs and youths will come through right after the daily update.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

I have one! In game let us see the number of the performance of the player! Not only in the end of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by bujardas View Post
    I have one! In game let us see the number of the performance of the player! Not only in the end of the game.
    This thread is for forum suggestions not about game..
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Heres my suggestion: Another Moderator

Recently we have had 2 silly arguement threads, one being that game engine thread and the other being a thread when a player complained with foul language about losing a game with players bought from tokens obtained with real money.

Also there was that time where there was the last game of the season and all the matches were simulated after server maintenance and hell broke out on the forum and there was no moderator/admin around then, and I had to tell players what was going on and whether the pre-simulated results would be removed and the game to be restored to what it was before that error occured.

There is still plenty of posts posted in the wrong topic and also there is many posts that are posted in a foreign language when the forum only currently runs in English.

There is plenty of newbie posts such as friendlies and illegal formations around, It would be easier if there was a mod around to give a straight answer on these questions and those topics closed as these come up all the time.

Also Pricop can't be here 24/7 to moderate all the posts with having a daily life and he needs to sleep and I'm sure MDKII does as well and he's here far less on the forum than Pricop is, so it feels like the forum is unmoderated half the time.

Just my thoughts on the current situation the forum is.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 01-30-2013 at 05:47 AM.
    khris likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Ty July, yes I support your idea.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast