Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: The forum suggestion/feedback thread

Hello!

I've got two suggestions for this forum.

- Please remove the Indonesian, Serbian and Romanian forum sections. Those languages are not widely used languages, those forum sections will never get really active.
    - Instead of having an Indonesian, a Serbian or a Romanian forum section, please add German, French, Spanish, Dutch and maybe Polish or Russian sections. Those languages are much more common and widely used languages.

Regards,
    Announcement

Rookie
    wow what a joke. Nordeus should not allow this to go on. Its nothing but profiteering on their part!! shame on them...

all auctions should be as with the real thing in the real world. With one auction where every one can see every one else bidding. The player being sold should be valued before hand by Nordeus with a top and bottom valuation. and it should be done as a blind auction where every player first bids what he values the player at. those blind bids are opened and the top 5 or 3 bidders move forward to another blind bid. the bids are opened and the top three if 5 in the previous round move forward. the process is then repeated until we are down to 2 bidders. At this point the highest bid is revealed to the under bidder and he gets one chance to up his valuation of the player and bid accordingly. If his bid is then the highest the bid is then re-offered back to the other bidder in order to increase his bid.
    The highest bid after this round wins. Each round of bidding costs 1 token per player. This means that if your bid was unsuccessful at any stage the most tokens you can lose is: 1 token after initial opening round, 2 tokens if you get through to round 2 (maximum 5 players), 3 tokens if you bid to get into round three (maximum 3 players) and 4 tokens if you are then the losing final under bidder.

Once the ceiling value of the player has been reached then all bidders that have bid the above highest possible amount based on valuation ( during any of the auction levels) should then be put into a theoretical hat and the players theoretical agent should decide.
    Just as in the real world not all players go to the club with most money but to play for his boyhood heroes. Example when Alan shearer turned down Man Utd to play for Newcastle.. This will add an element of excitement to the auctions as you wont know if you have been successful until the official announcement is released to say that so an so player has just signed for so and so team.

Well that's my idea what do people think?

MDKII
    Quote Originally Posted by Announcement View Post
    Hello!

I've got two suggestions for this forum.

- Please remove the Indonesian, Serbian and Romanian forum sections. Those languages are not widely used languages, those forum sections will never get really active.
    - Instead of having an Indonesian, a Serbian or a Romanian forum section, please add German, French, Spanish, Dutch and maybe Polish or Russian sections. Those languages are much more common and widely used languages.

Regards,
    Announcement
    Forums for other languages are based on player activity in the game, with the exception of Serbian, which we wanted to include since we are both a Serbian company and have always had a dedicated Serbian playerbase.

I can't confirm or deny when we'll be adding more languages. We'd like to give these ones a bit more time to settle in, but German is something that we'd definitely consider.

tokens should be awarded for placements in league,cup and champions league.also for top scorer,top assists and top rated players.

I think it would not be a too technical problem during the match is inserted tone in terms of fans in the stadium, especially in achieving goals and contribute to greater enjoyment. Think about it! Thank you ...

please add..

BEST TEAM OF THE WEEK (daily)

BEST TEAM OF THE SEASON (monthly)

MANAGER OF THE SEASON (best rated, attending the match, won most the game seasonly)

BEST PLAYER OF THE SEASON (min 10 match played)

i think TOP SCORER and MOST ASSIST, deserve some rational bonus like 5 points skill

thanks

since we builded the team, stadium and other facillity, more level we are more big football club we claime it, in real world big teams have YOUTH ACADEMY COMPETITION againts others, so why dont 10 level or higher team have another under 19/21/23 age competition beside the main team, with using a NEW TEAM independent spending token system, so we can promote frequently 2 of our youth player as we wish.

just an idea anyway

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Maybe this isn't possible, but why do I have to keep signing into the forum? When I'm already signed into the game, why cant the form recognise me? also, when I open a thread in a new window, it forgets me.

It would be nice if we could buy players from other users without taking part to auctions!!!

Also, free tokens for every game we win!!

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast