Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: The forum suggestion/feedback thread

MDKII
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Maybe this isn't possible, but why do I have to keep signing into the forum? When I'm already signed into the game, why cant the form recognise me? also, when I open a thread in a new window, it forgets me.
    Forum accounts are separate from in-game accounts. The forum should remember you as being signed in if you told your browser to remember your login credentials.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Hello!

I've got two suggestions for this forum.

- Please remove the Indonesian, Serbian and Romanian forum sections. Those languages are not widely used languages, those forum sections will never get really active.
    - Instead of having an Indonesian, a Serbian or a Romanian forum section, please add German, French, Spanish, Dutch and maybe Polish or Russian sections. Those languages are much more common and widely used languages.

Regards,
    Announcement
    Serbian and Indonesian forum are very active!

Romanian forum is also very active...even though those languages are not so widely used in the real world, in this game players from those countries are the most present.
    Last edited by Puski; 07-02-2013 at 09:13 PM.

Indonesian are huge base of top eleven user.. Note it

proud to be an indonesian

Hi, i want to request to add Myanmar in manager details, player details and club details. Please, add Myanmar in next update. Thanks, Burmese love to play Top Eleven. Thanks......

The first 4 places in the league should be awarded with tokens besides cash. How many tokens is totally up to the developers.

I would like to have sound during matches. Especially when goals are scored, also the cheer of the fans getting louder as the more fans/ and bigger stadiums are built.
    dann02 likes this.

It should cost 1 token to start bidding on a player then cash after than once your in the negotiations, 1 token for every bid is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by whufc89 View Post
    It should cost 1 token to start bidding on a player then cash after than once your in the negotiations, 1 token for every bid is ridiculous.
    However, if we cancel 1T per bid then bidding wars will gone endless...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Hello! Very good game!
    I got some friends that is inviting me to Friendlies football games.
    The problem is that I am having a mach few minutes later. So my players are to tired to play a match.

Can you PLEASE turn OFF auto accept on Friendlies?

If I want to accept a Friendlie match, I will do it after a match.

Thank you very much

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast