Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: The forum suggestion/feedback thread

hey every1

really like the game but i only have 2 problems with it..

first problem is when you made the cup change this season, i think i like the new cup fixtures better then the old one but i think you really have to notice before the changes happen becoz many team like myself got kicked out cos people thought the oponent is a lower level. i do know its my own mistake to got kicked out like that but i think you should give a heads up before making changes.

second of all i think there should be like a guide or something that explaines how the game works. if there is one then you should put it in a place where people see it if they need help. im in this game for 8 monthes and i still dont really know how exactly the game is decided, what should i do if im losing and staff like that.

part of those two i think its a really good game and i hope it'll decelope to the best online game if its not already.

ty!

Quote Originally Posted by Realoiverpool View Post
    hey every1

first problem is when you made the cup change this season, i think i like the new cup fixtures better then the old one but i think you really have to notice before the changes happen becoz many team like myself got kicked out cos people thought the oponent is a lower level. i do know its my own mistake to got kicked out like that but i think you should give a heads up before making changes.

second of all i think there should be like a guide or something that explaines how the game works. if there is one then you should put it in a place where people see it if they need help. im in this game for 8 monthes and i still dont really know how exactly the game is decided, what should i do if im losing and staff like that.

part of those two i think its a really good game and i hope it'll decelope to the best online game if its not already.

ty!
    If your looking for a guide you can read my unofficial guide.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Realoiverpool View Post
    hey every1

ty!
    this topic is for forum ideas and suggestions (about forum) not about the game..
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

One improvement I want to see in the game is some "Match Feedback" after a match you will get 3 tips maybe like: "Think about the defensive tactics" "Your team needs to be more offensive" and so on.. I just want to know how I lost or won a game

** EXCUSE MY ENGLISH**

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arjemi View Post
    One improvement I want to see in the game is some "Match Feedback" after a match you will get 3 tips maybe like: "Think about the defensive tactics" "Your team needs to be more offensive" and so on.. I just want to know how I lost or won a game

** EXCUSE MY ENGLISH**
    Hy, please post here your suggestions: Suggestions
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

we need rewards for top goals scorers....

Apprentice
    I'm using my android phone to reach this forum. And i cannot attach photo to share. Hope this feature can be added

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by mzaini_18 View Post
    I'm using my android phone to reach this forum. And i cannot attach photo to share. Hope this feature can be added
    Can help my request?

I think u should add more same type free gift collect in single day , because u giving only one type of free gift each day, its not good

Would it be possible to follow negociations on android? I can't see if my players have received an offer and I can't go to the direct negociations tool!

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast