Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By MagpiesFC
  • 1 Post By Qambu Yaasi

Thread: Automatically Apply Rest Packs/Starting Line-up Changes

Automatically Apply Rest Packs/Starting Line-up Changes

I believe that there should be a feature that allows a coach to automatically apply rests pack to his team after a match whilst offline. The function would be set-up to apply rest packs to the team before they are required to play a match and would need to be selected to work. The condition level that you wish players to reach would be specified by the manager and the enough rest packs, if available, would automatically be applied.

Similarly, being able to specify changes to our starting line-ups in advance would mean that we could have our strongest team set for a hard fixture (Match 1) and then replace some of the starters with substitutes for the second easier fixture (Match 2).

My fixture in a few days time:
    Match 1: 1:56 AM
    Match 2: 5:31 AM

In this scenario I will be asleep for both games, and will therefore be unable to log-on to rest pack my team or change the starting lineup. These changes would allow my team to be more competitive, instead of playing a bunch of 65% condition players who have just played a match a few hours previously.
    littledude072 and Qambu Yaasi like this.

the 3 hours before another game thing was just implemented, not sure if we should hope for a miracle anytime soon
    sorry dude, im in the same position as you, and i just set them to hard defending in hopes of conserving their stamina
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

I like the idea of auto applying rest packs.

It might be luck from my end but my players seems to perform admirably when they start off at 65%. LOL.
    littledude072 likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

This would be SOOOO USEFUL!
    Doubt it will be implemented
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LEPOARD STARS FC-Honour, Fight,Conquer
    Season 1
    -Didnt get promoted
    Season 2
    1st place
    Season 3
    1st Place+Quarter Finals Cup+Semi Finals Champions League
    Season 4
    3rd place league. CL Semis and Cup R16
    Season 5
    Erm...5th in league?
    Group stage of CL

Season 6
    Quarter finals in Cup
    5th in league

You kidding? They couldn't care less if you sleep, the more you are concerned with Top Eleven the better.

Also very often players' condition is irrelevant. Injuries and underperforming are random things here.

[QUOTE=Celtic;200068]You kidding? They couldn't care less if you sleep, the more you are concerned with Top Eleven the better.

Also very often players' condition is irrelevant. Injuries and underperforming are random things here.[/QUOTE

I would have thought that Nordeus would be happier because it would mean more rest packs are used and therefore the potential to generate some more token buying. All I know is there is no way I would wake up to apply rests/change team around which means that there would be no chance of rest packs being applied.

So no, I am not kidding.