Thread: CUP Draws

Angry CUP Draws

I feel unfair that Cup is played with more experienced players: while the strenght of a team can be balanced at season start, once the draw is made higher level players can purchase 2* or 3* better players (I will not match with a scout a 4* player having 2 levels diff.. I pay the scout 50 tokens, he can pay that 1 token!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).

You can be as tactical as you want... but that is unfair as the higher level team can buy easily a stronger team than lower level.

Cup should be played within same level or at most one level up, why give more opportunities to higher level teams?

Cheers

no. cup have to be played in groups of 3 levels. 1-3 4-6 7-9....
    and yeah, I again have a cup with teams 2..or 3 levels higher... did not see all, but, today I won one of these. :P

Won lvl 4 team by 3-0 and I'm at lvl 2

I won too... and every year I end up in a decent position.
    nevertheless it is still unfair not to have the same possibilities folks... at least give me the chance to get similar players or at least I do not want that to happen every year. I do not want to compete sistematically with stronger teams... without the possibility to counter that.
    Makes sense?
    Last edited by Sabrina Saracino; 01-12-2014 at 09:44 PM.