Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Dman2pt
  • 1 Post By littledude072
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 1 Post By littledude072

Thread: Players' dedication during the match

Players' dedication during the match

Hey, the main idea is to provide an ability for managers to set their players' dedication during the matches (like it is already done for training - you may set your first 11 players to have a rest, or train a bit easier then substitutions).

I've noticed that when I have 3 official games per day, my players get tired even though I do some line-up rotations and sometimes they get very tired while playing not very important match before approaching to much more important one.

Would be great to have an opportunity to set dedication for the whole team, or for some particular players (e.g. older players get tired faster and hence need more time for recovery, so we could lower their dedication during the match).

Also, I can't see the point for the whole team working hard while playing friendlies or some CL matches when you already booked the 1st place in group beforehead. Same for Cup, when you have won the first guest match 0-5 and opponent is evidently worse then you, but your team still plays like insane and wastes energy.

Would be also great to have an opportunity to regulate this option during the match, hence players that work less will get less experience points and less match points.

You can, If you press your pitch instead of all pitch you will lose less condition.
    Players with arrows lose more condition.
    I think that mentality and tackle intensity can also interfere with that.

Older players do not lose condition faster that younger ones, just increase the physical and mental stats and you will see that all the players will lose less condition.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    You can, If you press your pitch instead of all pitch you will lose less condition.
    Players with arrows lose more condition.
    I think that mentality and tackle intensity can also interfere with that.

Older players do not lose condition faster that younger ones, just increase the physical and mental stats and you will see that all the players will lose less condition.

Hi, I am not sure I've properly got your point about pitch. Could you provide some details about losing less energy please?
    Also, are you sure that increasing mental stats increases player's vitality on the football field?

I think he meant if you are keeping the pressure only on your half of the pitch and not on the whole pitch you lose less energy.

ok .... then it is not good turn red and blue arrows to not spend so much energy?

hard defending, own half, blue arrows. helpful, i pushed through just enough when im in a mess
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I am absolutely sure having increased Phys/Ment can decrease how much condition they expend... I am almost goofy about having that category quite high and my guys can play two matches back to back with no problem.
    littledude072 likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sounds fun experimenting whether or not 'stamina' actually increases stamina (i know sounds weird, deal with it)
    ima guess its sort of a per level thing, like injuries and medical center/field
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Hi, thanks everybody for the replies. So, yesterday I've tried setting hard defending and blue arrows to all my defenders and midfielders (own half pressure is the option which I am always using).

Unfortunately I didn't note the exact values of my players' stamina before match and after, but visually they got really axhausted after that. So, I suppose the only way to save some stamina - is increasing physical state of the players (I usually don't pay attention on this section, since I am skilling defence/attack skills depending on player's position, which seems to be more reasonable to learn).
    So, it's up to manager to choose - whether he wants his team to be more persistent or more skilled. Third variant is balancing between all the skills.
    As for me, I choose second variant, and I see some results already.