Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Zarje Bitno
  • 1 Post By Keith D.

Thread: Suggestions ( To improve game to a higher level )

Suggestions ( To improve game to a higher level )

Here are some suggestions to improve game...

Before i start i woud like to say that i love this game very much, and even pay small amount average ( 5 euro per week ) to improve my team. But there is many things you shoud and must improve if you whana keep serious players on this game...

1) That statistic of players shoud stay for all years not reset when come to new club....Make 2 different statistic 1 for club stats and other life ( goals, asists etc. )

2) If players finish top in passers, scorers or by top rated at end of season give reward like example 5 to 10 tokens or 5 skill points for that player + ofc put achivment on life statistic of player.

3) Put top scorers, passers and top rated in champions league and cup... + ofc reward as i said in upper suggestion

4) Make chat in game so players can talk in game ( make more fun, and for players like me who dont like FB and made FB only so i can play this game... to stay in contact with other players in game. And make game less depended on FB so i can say to my in game m8s send me skill point, treatments etc..) And ofc discus games with other serious players...

5) Remove stupid injury like i train stretching on 99% condition and my player got 4 days injury i mean WTF ?? I train football many years and on full condition on stretching it is impossible to get serious injury... So come on....

6) Under finances merchandise make selling club t-shirts undependable on tickets sale but on overall supporters ( fans ), and show witch players sell most shirts.... So we can make good money for it...

7) Players that come from Youth 21 program shoud be charged money let say full value + 1 token.... Dont be so greedy by forcing players to buy tokens and charge 20+ tokens that is not fer...

8) If you paying for game as me average 20 euro per month you should give some rewards any kind so i feel apreciated spending money on game witch has many, many things to improve...

9) Make scoreboard to be usefull for example to give 5% or 10% more attendance per game or improve morale by 10%...

10) Medical insted + treatments every 4 days make every 7 days to be able to cure 1 player fully

11) For first 3 places in league, champions or cup put not only money reward but for first 7 tokens, second 5 and third 3 tokens will not make big difference but will make player happy...

That is all for now if i remember more ideas i will put it...
    _pontifex_ likes this.

And ofc if anyone have some thoughts about my suggestions or idea do tell...
    Season 1
    1. in League
    Season 2
    1. in League ( this season )
    Semi Champions League ( still playing )
    Semi Cup ( still playing )

I agree with most of them. The in game chat I could do without, but i strongly agree with stupid injuries. and player leveling up.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

I agree, especially on the injuries. I got like 10 injuries in the first half of the season, then 1 in the second half ?! How is that related to Premier League?

12. Allow the manager who is watching the game to see the performance of each player. Currently I see stats after the game. But if I'm team manager and I'm watching the game, I should sure see who is performing and who is not. Show me the numbers so I can make substitution for someone who does not perform right now. This would make watching the game much more dynamic.

13. Add extra minutes beyond 45, especially if there were injuries - like it is in real life. Imagine the adrenaline jump of the manager who is watching the game when the time hits 90 but now he sees that it's not over yet.
    Last edited by vralias-fb; 02-11-2014 at 07:49 PM.

...allow me to add my own: motivate the upward increase of Manager Level (I am not meaningTeams League Level promotion which in some cases for some reasons those 2 not allways match), because tanking will spread as disease all over destroying the meaning of competition.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Goalkeeper statistics.... and too GK jerseys... at now the jersey is only green colour... always... grass colour... camouflage, to surprise surely .....(-.-)'