Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By Zarje Bitno
  • 1 Post By Sabrina Saracino
  • 1 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin
  • 1 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin

Thread: Players Search Tool

Players Search Tool

Hi everybody, I think that we need a better tool to find players from our server, not only players from the market.

I think that, 1st:
    we have to have the option to put a state in our players, between 3 states:
    1-non transferable
    2-only transferable with a high offer
    3-transferable

I've said lots of times that we don't have a mode to let know our friends if we wanna sell a player, we don't have a chat, and I've suggested different things just to, offer a player in a friend team...

If we, can put a "state" in our players, our friends will have the option to know what we want to do with our players.

2nd: we need a tool, to find, for example between all the players of MC, 5* and age 18 of our server.
    At now we have to see team per team and that's time, so, is we have a market and a tool to select different positions ages and stars, too will be not complicated to create something to find specific players from our server.

and 3rd, to end, if we, can find players from all server and we can see his state, all, will be more easy.

Totaly agree
    khris likes this.
    Season 1
    1. in League
    Season 2
    1. in League ( this season )
    Semi Champions League ( still playing )
    Semi Cup ( still playing )

Like it
    khris likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I love the idea but I can't agree with this, if they will do like this it will be hard for you to sell your own players on the transfer market.
    khris likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I love the idea but I can't agree with this, if they will do like this it will be hard for you to sell your own players on the transfer market.
    I think that we and all the old players of this game, will be agree in that this market don't works so well.... I tanked 2 seasons in level 10, now I'm tanking this and next season in level 12, and usually I have only "5" players of 5* in the market....

When this situation happen, we go to other teams to try to find players, ( me, at least...) and a tool with a option to select candidates, of other real teams of the server, I think can be a different way. Can be like in real life, when a Football club is looking other club players and try to do an offer. Too will be interesting that Bot teams of high levels can accept offers automatically without be added as friends...

I was reading about this problem time ago and did the suggestion to use Mou team to obtain players, but at now, looking that who have the problem at now is me, I try to suggest different options...
    Really I don't like the idea to leave my team, and change it for another of low level, like is intended...

PS:At the end the idea is that you, can put a state of "transferable" to your player, and you can put this player in what we can call "visible market", if you have no offers, and time ends, the player will continue as transferable, and may be found easy to recive offers using the searcher. that's = we will be able to sell a player during 24hours continuously...
    Last edited by khris; 02-04-2014 at 11:12 PM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    You have less players because you are very closer to the highest levels, I started to have this problem too, very hard for me to find good players and almost imposible to sell mine
    khris likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    You have less players because you are very closer to the highest levels, I started to have this problem too, very hard for me to find good players and almost imposible to sell mine
    exactly...(-.-)' and thats why we need something... because I played during 1 year but you during 2, and Nordeus have to do something looking this problem ...(¬¬)'