Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: No more tokens for the youth players (U21)

Thumbs up No more tokens for the youth players (U21)

As in the object, i think that after all the time and tokens needed to have a better "U21" camp is crazy to ask again tokens to take the Youth players in your team.

More money could be fine, not 21 tokens for take players like thats....

This is my opinion, for this fact and for the bad experiences that i had with the nordeus support i have finished to put money in this great game.

From the 80€ spent in the 1st month, i'm now at 0€ spent in the other 2 months....
    Last edited by Blascogeno; 03-01-2014 at 01:20 PM. Reason: added signature
    L1 - League position : ?? . .| Champions : ?? . . . | World Cup : ??
    L1 - League position : Won | Champions : SemiF.| World Cup : Qualif.
    L2 - League position : Won | Champions : Won . | World Cup : P.Off
    L3 - League position : Won | Champions : Won . | World Cup : 1/8 (lost cause i was 3 days out to ski, damn!! lol)

U21 players are only worth to sell the free player and win some cash. The other player, the one who costs a lot of tokens, is never worth to pay for him
    Mohamed Sultan likes this.

80€ in 1 month?

Why do you need 1000 tokens on level 1?
    Speed up the constrution of facilities is a waist of tokens.
    Mohamed Sultan likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Josep Turón Viñas View Post
    U21 players are only worth to sell the free player and win some cash. The other player, the one who costs a lot of tokens, is never worth to pay for him
    error. they are fast trainers, like the nordgens, so this type of players are perfect to power train. I have my team with 6-7-8 youngers and work well, of course I obtained for 8Tokens a player near of near 6* that train fast too, but, U21 are not a bad idea if you obtain 1 near 5*, and of one position that you need.

Too I've to say that to win a league in level one perfectly you can with 3 scouts. Or less... You can do like me... tank the 1st season, (well... I started out of cup and... 1/2 of the league) and train, and win the league of level 1 and maybe the cup the 2nd season.

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    80€ in 1 month?

Why do you need 1000 tokens on level 1?
    Speed up the constrution of facilities is a waist of tokens.
    it was my 2nd season, i didn't follow the first, started at half season.
    I spent them for the 1st and 2nd League, but i had left some tokens for this season too (3rd League) and i've got still a little bunch of them now

after that i had spent some tokens to improve the stadium facilities to have better U21 and that i had seen that to take the stronger U21 player i had to pay again tokens.... i decided to stop filling Nordeus cash and to wisely use the remaining tokens.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    error. they are fast trainers, like the nordgens, so this type of players are perfect to power train. I have my team with 6-7-8 youngers and work well, of course I obtained for 8Tokens a player near of near 6* that train fast too, but, U21 are not a bad idea if you obtain 1 near 5*, and of one position that you need.
    Is it not worth saving your T mate for a scout as your nearly half way there! I know scouts are older but for the extra tokens you have the complete package, Acadamey token players have no SB if they did then fair enough!, as a matter of interest How many Boosters does it take to power train a player upto the required skill set? I would like to compare the amout you spend building that player up to compare just going out and getting a scout mate.
    khris likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Quote Originally Posted by Blascogeno View Post
    it was my 2nd season, i didn't follow the first, started at half season.
    I spent them for the 1st and 2nd League, but i had left some tokens for this season too (3rd League) and i've got still a little bunch of them now

after that i had spent some tokens to improve the stadium facilities to have better U21 and that i had seen that to take the stronger U21 player i had to pay again tokens.... i decided to stop filling Nordeus cash and to wisely use the remaining tokens.
    In the first levels you dont need many tokens to have a strong team.

The players of U21 can be good, just dont look to there token price, but for there market value.
    Last season i received youngsters 2 times in the first i received a 15T players with the highest price you can find for a player with that Q, i sign him, after 16 days i received onether one, this time a 24T player, but His price was mutch lower that the first i received for 15T.

I then understand that the token asked are random.
    This season again a received a 15T youngster 2SP away of 4* and His training was above average (40/80/120), he is now a 5* players with only a few greens spended.

With this i say that it can be a good option sign them, just make the question how many tokens Will cost you a 18 years old player fast trainer in the first week of the season, and you Will see that 15T can be cheap.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    In the first levels you dont need many tokens to have a strong team.

The players of U21 can be good, just dont look to there token price, but for there market value.
    Last season i received youngsters 2 times in the first i received a 15T players with the highest price you can find for a player with that Q, i sign him, after 16 days i received onether one, this time a 24T player, but His price was mutch lower that the first i received for 15T.

I then understand that the token asked are random.
    This season again a received a 15T youngster 2SP away of 4* and His training was above average (40/80/120), he is now a 5* players with only a few greens spended.

With this i say that it can be a good option sign them, just make the question how many tokens Will cost you a 18 years old player fast trainer in the first week of the season, and you Will see that 15T can be cheap.
    Till now i'm experiencing that different tactics can take to spend less tokens and have a good team that can fight for leading in all the competitions without loosing tokens to take U21.

But, first of all, i don't like the Nordeus system "token friendly" in this thing, for this i'll continue playing for free.
    Last edited by Blascogeno; 03-01-2014 at 01:15 PM.
    L1 - League position : ?? . .| Champions : ?? . . . | World Cup : ??
    L1 - League position : Won | Champions : SemiF.| World Cup : Qualif.
    L2 - League position : Won | Champions : Won . | World Cup : P.Off
    L3 - League position : Won | Champions : Won . | World Cup : 1/8 (lost cause i was 3 days out to ski, damn!! lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    Is it not worth saving your T mate for a scout as your nearly half way there! I know scouts are older but for the extra tokens you have the complete package, Acadamey token players have no SB if they did then fair enough!, as a matter of interest How many Boosters does it take to power train a player upto the required skill set? I would like to compare the amout you spend building that player up to compare just going out and getting a scout mate.
    well, I save easy rests, and treatments because I play 2 months and I am another 2 months of holidays, I used 1 month to have my last pearl from the academy at 100%, and 100% = he is in condition to score and do a contribution to the results.

During 5 weeks I was training the player, in "light" mode, (without stresssss LOL) and he have near 10 stars of speed.
    Too I have to say that the 95% scouts I bought, are like "made in home" and I think are loyal, like Puyol in FC Barcelona, in my case they work very well, without have lot of training usually, they are active.
    Of course that's my opinion based in my experience, that's why if I have a young of 4* in a interesting position, I buy it.

This season was different because I was trying to buy in market a MC and ST of age 18, and 5*, and more than 50Millions in level 12, and finally today I obtained the ST. If value is x20 times the wage, in level 12, the player is effective and participates.
    That's what I've seen, so, now I'm ready for 3 seasons

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast