Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: World Cup! Top Eleven Style

How would you select the top ten teams from each country, each country has more than one server, some servers have much tougher teams in them than others.
    The programmers for the game engine will love this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    How would you select the top ten teams from each country, each country has more than one server, some servers have much tougher teams in them than others.
    The programmers for the game engine will love this one.
    i dont see the problem in that, i can play a friendly vs another person from another server

So i dont see a problem how they would merge for example top 160 from each server on respective league for respective country

Sure its hard programming, but Top Eleven got around 6.2mil users... and its the most rapid growing game on Facebook!

With hard work, comes even mor success!

"Sure its hard programming, but Top Eleven got around 6.2mil users... and its the most rapid growing game on Facebook"
    In numbers being clocked by people who add the App yes!, do you really think there are that many active. since the end of last season the user clock has grown by over 400,000 much of that has been since the release of the Iphone App.
    When someone leaves the game it takes 70 days before their team is deleted, ? is do they also delete the account and adjust the activity clock, personally I don't think they do.
    Out of the 14 teams in my league, only 4 are active, the cup & CL which is mixed servers, is even worse.
    It would be a good idea but I cannot see Nordeus paying for all the programming, what do they gain?, you still have the maximum number of players so no additional gains there, if they don't earn tokens (money) they won't play ball, and you suggest tokens as winnings, no chance!
    Last edited by Accyrover; 11-26-2012 at 01:15 PM.

I would suprised if theres 1,000,000 active users in the entire game altogether, and even if there was that many active players, how many managers control more than just 1 team.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I would suprised if theres 1,000,000 active users in the entire game altogether, and even if there was that many active players, how many managers control more than just 1 team.
    The game had 2.3 Milion UNIQUE users/Visitiors last month, from its previous 2mil month before.

It is the most rapid growing game in Facebook.

This is by a trusted source, that keeps all the stats regarding facebook.

So if you have 2.3 mil, even if the game is free.. remember that atleast 3% buy tokens, remember that atleast 30% watch those stupid videos.. we are talking big, very big MONEY

So i mean, there is much more hardcore Programming games in the world, with FAAAR Less users!
    So to even mention "hard programming" for a manager football game.. hard programing for what

Dont be ridicilous

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234