Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Osmund Bakkevig

Thread: The level system should be changed!

Rookie

Lightbulb The level system should be changed!

I think the today level system is unbalanced!
    It is better to let the team rating decide your level and what transfer markets you should have access to.

This is my idea.

Teams with 0-14.9 rating should be at level 1 in Cups, League + CL and have access to a transfer market where top rated player should be max 14

Teams with 15- 19.9 rating should be at level 2 in Cups, League+ CL and have access to a transfer market where top rated player should be max 19

Teams with 20-24.9 rating should be at level 3 in Cups, League + CL and have access to a transfer market where top rated player should be max 24

Teams with 25-29.9 rating should be at level 4 in Cups, League+ CL and have access to a transfer market where top rated player should be max 29

....and so on!

You will not get up to f.ex 2 division if your team don´t improve to 15 rating +. So before next season starts and you wanna be level 2 you need to be sure your team got 15+ rating. ..and so on for other players level!
    If a manager on level 1 gets his team to 20 rating before next season starts he automatic jumps from level 1 to level 3.

1st-7th place will of course be rewarded with top eleven cash and CL Qualification.

For example a level 1 and 2 teams can never meat each other either in CL, or Cup.

This will make the game more balanced and more difficult to win League, Cup and CL.

I think this is a very good idea. Like now i play in League 2 with 26.9 rating vs teams with 12.9-17 rating.

hehe, i think you get my point!
    sadokei likes this.

If you would not be so worryed in PT your team on level 1, you would not had that problem.

In any case in a few seasons it will not be so easy.

Besides that i really dont think you are interested in playing and enjoy the game, all your posts do far, have been against something in the game.
    If you are not enjoying it now at level 2, you Will Never enjoy it.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Rookie
    The ones that enjoying the game is the ones that try to improve it.

I like the game but i want it to be better and who does´t want that?

Play 6 months and read what you writted again. wait u in September 14. of 20014