Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 1 Post By Qambu Yaasi
  • 1 Post By Dman2pt
  • 1 Post By Qambu Yaasi

Thread: Negotiations

Negotiations

So far my experience with negotiations have not been positive. I have never had a manager accept my bids. This maybe because they are abandoned teams or maybe because they only login from mobile.

How's about....crazy idea....wait for it....

Awarding the player to the manager who makes the offer for any bids that are not responded to! At least it'll force the manager, if he is active to make the effort to reject/turn down the bids. And if it so happens to be an abandoned team, then it's a win win. Talent wont go to waste.

Yeah, wouldn't that be nice....but I doubt it'll happen.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    There would be many angry mobile users if they did that. There currently is no way for them to respond.

Also, some Managers do only log in every few days, and they might not like it either.

You're right, I doubt they will do that any time soon.
    Qambu Yaasi likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yea I agree...just seems silly to only have one hand to clap. Looks as if I'm swatting flies...
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

User on mobile should received a warn to see the offer on the pc version.

I rareou log in on pc, so i am one of those that probably Will Never see the offer.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    At the end of the day its up to the players owner to decide! no one else, you cant go bulling managers into selling their players lol.
    The negotiations idea is a complete waste!, far to exspensive and the bidder can be taken for a ride!, there must be a better idea for doing this, e,g, there should be a section in every managers account where they can choose which players to put in it or the auction or a space next to the player in the squad where you can tick or put a colour dot next to it so to inform other managers this/these players are up for negotiations!. Nordeus takes a far too high percentage out of it at the present time!, I never use it! you might as well save for a scout or go on the ordinary auction.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

My suggestion was just a rant...not a serious suggestion. Haha like Skidz said, Negotiations are a joke & waste of an otherwise good idea.
    Skidz likes this.