Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: 3 Suggestions

3 Suggestions

1. It's too annoying to lose 5 of rating at each season, it's very hard to gain that much. So can that be a little less? Like losing 3 rating?
    2. And transfers... Players worth 110m? That's pretty much. In real life that could be a new record! But can the prize for 5 star players be from 60-80m? Is very stupid to spend money that much. Plus you must give tokens!
    3. When bidding, you must have tokens and money, right? But if you lose the auction and you bidded with 6 tokens it will not be back. That's bad too. Once I spended 11 tokens cause of that and I didn't got them back. So why you don't make that as money gets back if you lose auction, you can get back tokens too!

Hope Nordeus will see this and put some of this suggestions in game.
    Last edited by Pavle Nedeljković; 04-01-2014 at 03:33 PM. Reason: Bad grammar :)

Apprentice
    i had to laugh... suggestion number 3 is not going to happen... it helps Nordeus to make money when you lose tokens...

i think it is fear to price a player 110m... its your choice if you want to buy him or not... There are people out there buying tokens and they use the tokens to buy money... So to those people it is nothing... Again... Nordeus is making money by putting the price high...

If you dont like how much rating you lose at the end of the season find the best time when there is no players online and buy 5 star players for as little as 10mil... i would tell you the time i go in the transfers to buy players but that will mean im going to have 1 more person online when im stocking up on high rating players...

Pajo,carefully look this screenshot and please do not comment anything else...

Player value : 109M
    Rounds: 73
    Player sold for: 797M

BTW,my friend buy this player at the end

1-really you wanna see a player with 300 stars?... stars show the situation respect other players, no more, players loose nothing, simply win a level = see better players in the new level. really I don't wanna see a max. of quality for the players, that will be the end of the game.ç

Leo Messi level 35 ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

:'D LOL

2- maybe agree, really idiot!c to see 75 rounds in a bidding and waste 700 millions for a player... prize have to have a max. rounds and tokens to waste without limit, that's a bidding.

3-That's not going to happen. that's why I always say that is good to use negotiations. If one add people of +2 +3 levels more, when they recive the 2* youngers from academy you can do offer, because are players of 4*-5* for your team, and players of 2* that they don't need.