Thread: Top Eleven World Cup?

Top Eleven World Cup?

knowing that its world cup time, why dont you create a top eleven world cup? You could do it all over the year. All players would play separated by their respective levels. Maybe 1 match every 3 days or 4? We need new tournaments, i bet people are tired to always play the league, champions and cup.

You could separate us by gropus, maybe 5 groups stages to get to the knockout

And of course, a juicy price to the winner. Money and tokens.
    Last edited by Indepediente; 04-09-2014 at 12:42 AM.

Rookie
    its better if they make a team that you can manage, a country with evryone the same level and fight it out with tactics would be great, also not with own player but the national team players must be 3 star or 4 not more. Would be fun yeah, best manager wins

of course, hope they read this

Look at my thread. http://forum.topeleven.com/suggestio...ball-team.html

What do you think?

The world cup every month coached by the best coach of every nation. I've explained everything, it would be nice.

You do realise that this wouldn't work, You can just change players nationality for 1T.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

WC Suggestion

I wouldn't mind a simulated WC completely under the control of Nordeus. Take a server and separate the WC's by level. So I'm level 6 and American. They would take the best players from every level 6 American on my server and form a team. And since we all have players of various nationalities, and some are outrageous (I've got Bahamas, Somalia, American Samoa, Mongolia, etc.), the player's nationality could be thrown out the window in favor of using the managers nationality.

An AI would be the manager but games could be posted in Friend's Matches so we could attend the games and give them support. The game be would simulated just like the rest. If you're player is selected to the WC roster, he gets the benefit of the added experience. Just an added bonus for your player, a little something to cheer for, and a little friendly competition without any risk to us or our players.

And maybe the only reward is a trophy in your case if your player was on the team. Nothing too serious.
    Last edited by Liquid; 04-25-2014 at 09:36 AM. Reason: brain things are happening
    FC Paragon 04
    Season 14, level 14

League: 3 titles
    Champion's League: 1 title
    Cup: 1 title