Thread: Recording a game..

Recording a game..

This could go into suggestions but I'll post it here and let the admins decide on this posts future :-)

Anyway I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to video our games? I have a BIG cup final tomorrow and I would class it as a david vs goliath match (league leader me vs 2nd place)

In all honesty we are the "big spenders" too and have dominated the league (I alone have only drew 1 game and won the rest) and as much as some of you hate us money spenders but it can lead to some fantastic games and this will be our 2nd encounter, the last game was thrilling to say the least and wanted to showcase what us "cheaters" can do :-D

Which leads me back to this being in the suggestions page, why don't we have a games showcase? It could be done in many ways I suppose but I would personally have a collection of videos from users limited in some way to a champ/cup final so we dont have millions to choose from each month, along with the showcase users can vote for the game they enjoyed out of say 10 chosen by the Top11 gods.

Prizes could vary also but again something like...

1st place
    mix of tokens and a mix of all 3 packs (amounts would have to be sorted obvs

2nd place
    Reduced token amount n a mixed packs

3rd place
    Mix packs

Just and idea of course so dont shoot me if you think its silly but I just like the idea of a comp within a comp :-D not that im competative or owt ha

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    It's ok here don't need to be moved to suggestion.

If top 11 will need to stuck all this videos it will ask for to much space so they will never do it

If you want to record game, use HyperCam 2 or 3, they are free and very easy to use it. Good luck!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Games from other servers are not available to your own particular server, watching the same 'cheats' week in week out would be as boring as .... I'll leave it to your imagination, with all the money you and others have to burn on games, why would you want rewards, would they make a difference to you, you'll be wanting commission next for entertainment rights.
    In other words, go and wave your willy somewhere else.
    Just my opinion like, so if you don't like it, guess what!
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

I think this post is better served in "Suggestions". Moved.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

ACCY, are you a City fan cos you seem extremely bitter tbh pal... Its not that I have money to throw away I just wanted a varied amount of teams at different skills and levels...

I do see your points but this isn't just for money spenders most of the best games come from the lower rated teams.. I have 3 teams 2 at level 4 and 1 at level 2 and that team gives me the best enjoyment.

Space wouldnt be an issue as the vids can be posted on youtube and links can be simply posted, text dont take up much room and I bet this whole message is less than 1mb..

But anyway thought I'd throw some extra ideas in the air 'cos I think the end of the season is actually quite bland, we get 1 message saying congrats an then the money and trophies to show for it but to me that isnt quite enough. Some of you will agree some wont but I do think there is something missing for all of us in the community seeming as though we cant all play each other on the app due to different servers and what not.

To finish off here before I'm hanged by Churchill, if not videos why not stats? Best team throughout the season like...

Goals scored, conceeded, games won, lost n drawn? Rewards for the best players in a team as well instead of it just being a stat? Why cant the best goal scorer win a golden boot or something... its the little things that make things greater!

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbledor View Post
    ACCY, are you a City fan cos you seem extremely bitter tbh pal... Its not that I have money to throw away I just wanted a varied amount of teams at different skills and levels...

I do see your points but this isn't just for money spenders most of the best games come from the lower rated teams.. I have 3 teams 2 at level 4 and 1 at level 2 and that team gives me the best enjoyment.

Space wouldnt be an issue as the vids can be posted on youtube and links can be simply posted, text dont take up much room and I bet this whole message is less than 1mb..

But anyway thought I'd throw some extra ideas in the air 'cos I think the end of the season is actually quite bland, we get 1 message saying congrats an then the money and trophies to show for it but to me that isnt quite enough. Some of you will agree some wont but I do think there is something missing for all of us in the community seeming as though we cant all play each other on the app due to different servers and what not.

To finish off here before I'm hanged by Churchill, if not videos why not stats? Best team throughout the season like...

Goals scored, conceeded, games won, lost n drawn? Rewards for the best players in a team as well instead of it just being a stat? Why cant the best goal scorer win a golden boot or something... its the little things that make things greater!
    City! are you serious, but like City fans I do follow my local club and have done all my life.
    Multi teams, I don't suppose you play friendlies by any chance with them; do you?
    As for your message size, 1mb? did you do a serious amount of deletion.
    End of season, Wohoo lets get Nordeus to supply open top buses, 100,000 might just about cover it.

Not being funny but have you seen the counter at the top of the site 9m+.
    Now though I don't believe it to be totally accurate but lets say it is. that;s urmmm! 643,000 leagues alone.
    Some thing like 256 teams make up each cup where two preliminary and one qualification round are used.
    643,000 leagues, top four clubs make up the groups for the CL, circa 2,500,000 teams kick that one off.
    To round that all up it's an awful lot of vids and stats. I'm sure the devs will love you.
    So where and how do you start the selection process with your suggestion if you were Nordeus?, serious question.

I do agree about the rewards within each league, I hope it happens, will I see it, Ummm! ..... Nordeus giving, bit like asking a dead man to walk, though some believe it did happen once, ......... 'I believe'
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

If we were to do math them im sure not all of these managers always play so lets say take a quarter of that away. Then put into consideration the amount of people willing to actually upload a video and you're already pretty much down to 4.5m.

Restrict the teams that can enter by their managerial level and restrict team names so we dont end up with say 3 Man U teams 3 Arsenal teams ect...

As youtube could play a major factor in this why not narrow the list down by views to get like the top 10 winners... maybe even have a top 10 failed teams selection also..

I can appreciate its a big numbers game but the numbers can always be reduced!

As to my multi teams, NO, I dont play friendlies with them... I have a team thats had money spent on it a team that aint and another 2 levels behind so playin friendlies is just pointless but I get the feeling you are familiar with having multi teams :-)

I wouldnt hate because I have spent money on the game either as that team has primarily had the money spent on my ground and facilities... players have been bought but sometimes when your teams on its last legs and you NEED a fill in why not just replace him?

As for City fans being local, you are having a laugh right? Most City fans are either cockneys or from Stockport which is outside of Manchester but I will give the original City fans some credit as they have been loyal through thick and thin which is more than what can be said for some other teams supporters!