Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: got 3 injuries in 1 game - this **** needs to be removed from the game

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    What preparation do you do before putting them back on the pitch after healing them?.
    i usually just start playing them after their health level is up to 90+
    what kind of preparations can one take?

Injuries is essential...I don't mind losing a match if my star was injured and replaced by some1 lesser but if you managed to come up with something managerial and surpass the difficulty. It would be so boring not able to play all your player if everyone was healthy. Football is full of drama and we love it don't we?

Guys,

At the middle of last season, my AML/AMC was injured for 19 DAYS!!!
    He was one of my new players... fortunatelly, I've had 15 medi packs, so it was enough, to recover him.
    But the true is, that 19 days are far too much!
    Maybe it's no a rule, but imo, if you're on highest level, you got worse injuries.

On the higher levels, you get shorter injuries, fact. IMO it's because all your medical facilities are maxed.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    players won't leave only because of this.
    How players won't leave only because of this?

I started playing in the middle of last season. I liked the game, I looked for a good tactic and programmed to buy tokens and assemble a good team in the start of next season.

However the high number of injuries in the start of season put me on alert, just got 4 managers injuries in main team, I get out of Cup in the second round and lose games in the Champions League. What did I do? I didn’t buy tokens.

Then I thought: how to invest in a game where you need luck to his strategy work? If the games competitions occur on different days, it would be possible to reduce this problem, but with a team in league and other in the cups, a large number of injuries throughout his work to the trash.

The only result of this system is a disincentive new players for join in the game, only with many tokens (to buy packages) would be possible to play at a level acceptable with main + reserves.

The acceptable is a maximum of two injuries at same time for each team, even with longs injuries. And young players have a lower probability of injury compared to olds. I thing this.

4 injuries in one half time

Now I'm on top, who can beat this?

P.S. All players started with max moral and energy!

I got 6 injuries and 2red cards in two days? Its pretty annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    i usually just start playing them after their health level is up to 90+
    what kind of preparations can one take?
    Not saying it works all the time but I'd say in 75% of cases I've eliminated consecutive injuries but it will depend on squad depth.

Player A injured in game, leave him on the field, I find in most cases if your winning before the injury you will still win after it, replacing him usually results in the engine taking a second bite of the cherry with another injury.
    If you need him for the next day leave him injured until after maintenance, heel him and immediately boost morale to superb work out what condition he will recover naturally before the game you plan to use him in.
    At this point I work out which training I can give him without rest packs but still back to 99% condition, so usually it's Cardio or Stretching.
    Put him on the bench, IMO the engine picks this up at fit to play, play him for no more than 10 minutes which means you make the sub when the game clock hits 75min.
    Train him normally after the game but only when he hits 99% naturally, following day normal selection.
    Yes he still costs you the same in treatment packs but the risk is reduced, following these guides I have had three injuries to date this season and none recurring to the same player.

Is this gospel NO! but it's what seems to reduce injuries for me along with being selective which training I use at the end of the day.
    I've started to let all players recover a minimum 5% naturally also before training them.

Edit: Make that 4 injuries. 6 day knee ligament tear. he may sit out a couple of days as heeling today only save 1 day and no savings on treatment packs, PT is under way ......... he comes first.
    Last edited by Accyrover; 02-19-2013 at 04:55 PM.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Addicted
    i will try your method out! thanks for the info

Addicted
    When you upgrade your buildings with the Ambulance Cart, it says "lowers the risk and recovery period for mild injuries, like strains"

My players got a Hamstring Strain, Grade 1.... FOUR ****ing days! How is that lowering the recovery period? hamstring strain grade 1 for four days is a LONG LONG time!
    I dont think that these ambulance cart upgrades and stuff does any real impact, it is just there for show.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast