Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By July Fourth

Thread: Hide your team's formation!

Dreamer

Hide your team's formation!

I've been looking at a lot of discussion over at the "formations and tactics" forums, and I would like to see a feature to hide your formation from people viewing your team's page.

This would force your opponent to look at your match history to come up with a counter.

Payment scheme could be like:
    • 4 Coins - Hide for one day
    • 7 Coins - Hide for two days
    • 9 Coins - Hide for three days
    • 10 Coins - Hide for four days

Then one more coins after that for each additional day (with a maximum of course).

They could call it, stop talking to the press! (Maybe it could hide other things as well, like transfers made only while the information is hidden).
    Last edited by Cody Allan Taylor; 05-02-2014 at 04:35 AM.
    Manager of Foresters FC and Guide FC. Both teams on server '161'.

Wondering if I took the time to type out that fancy formation? Nah, check out my python script!

realistically you wouldn't be able to see the other teams current formation. only their previous games

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    realistically you wouldn't be able to see the other teams current formation. only their previous games
    That's exactly what I'm going for. Much like in real life, very often before important matches a team won't release any tactic or formation information until they absolutely must because the match is starting.

Currently, there's nothing you can do to prevent your opponent from knowing if you changed tactics. I mean, if you have loads of free time and can set your formation only a few minutes before the match... lol.

Wondering if I took the time to type out that fancy formation? Nah, check out my python script!

I like this suggestion, However its not really necessary...

You can always set a phantom formation up and change it close to the kick-off time for your next game and that can always keep your opponents guessing.
    RJSlow likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I dont see the point, like JULY said you can change it before the match.

Also there arent perfect counters, you cant see the orders, or injured players, that can make all the diference.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    You can always set a phantom formation up and change it close to the kick-off time for your next game and that can always keep your opponents guessing.
    The problem with this is that it requires a lot of free time. Also, if you wait until too close to the start of your match you will be locked from making changes as there is a few minutes (3 I think) that you aren't allowed to make any changes despite the match not having started. (I rather like that feature btw).