Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RJSlow

Thread: Rescheduling

Angry Rescheduling

This is in between a rant, a technical issue and a suggestion, but I guess I will just post it here. I have my matches rescheduled, and because of my involvement in cups and champions league, I have a packed schedule that even Jose Mourinho will run away from. I hope there is a way to fix this without re-scheduling my own matches, but I also hope there are new rules to re-scheduling of matches, like a limit of how many hours you can change it back.

Rescheduling-one-faithful-day....png

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    There used to be no three hour limit between matches. That's partly why, that and you likely live far from Europe. I too, have 4 match days this Season, along with empty days. There is still I believe 24 hour notice required for time changes, well, I think so anyway. Because on ones I have tried to change there's only so far back you can move, along with the times missing that would break the 3 hour rule.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yea, extra day of notice would be nice too..otherwise you might have trained your players and before you know it, a match is rescheduled to start in an hour. Maybe this is common, but it's the first time for me and well, is there any solutions other than to reschedule the home matches?

Not really. That all you can do. I leave them as is unless is an important match, and play friendlies on the empty days.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Good point. There's rarely a rest day to do friendlies at. How much fitness do friendlies cost usually?

There is a 24 hour rule when re scheduling matches. You can only move a match to a certain time if that time is 24 hours from the current time. It is to prevent someone changing a match to, for example, 2 hours from the current time. It is to give at least a little heads up for the opponent
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    There is a 24 hour rule when re scheduling matches. You can only move a match to a certain time if that time is 24 hours from the current time. It is to prevent someone changing a match to, for example, 2 hours from the current time. It is to give at least a little heads up for the opponent
    I thought so, so you have experienced the 24 hr too. Good for confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by Ong Zhi Xuan View Post
    Good point. There's rarely a rest day to do friendlies at. How much fitness do friendlies cost usually?
    Less than an actual match, and you can sub out EVERYONE so you can actually get everybody the same amount of tired, if you check their condition through the match.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last 3 or 4 seasoans, matches were conveniently separated.

This season we are back to matches separated by a couple of hours.

Yeah, last week my referral team has had a few days with 3hr gaps between games.