Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By Kicked Off
  • 1 Post By Qambu Yaasi
  • 1 Post By Skidz

Thread: Scout players

Exclamation Scout players

Having been a player for only a short time, it amazes me that a lot more players haven't moaned about the scaling of tokens for "SCOUT PLAYERS". I'm level 10 and paying x amount + 50 Tokens for a scout player, A player in level 3 pays x amount + 50 tokens for a scout player, that surely cannot be right and the whole process needs a total rethink.

The money you pay for a player through each level is ok'ish, but paying 50 tokens at level 3 the same as level 10 cannot be, not many level 3 players will have 50 tokens and a rethink should be looked at by Nauseus, sorry Nordeus.

I would like to see a scaling like the following:-

Level 1 to Level 5 - transfer fee plus 15 tokens
    Level 6 to Level 10 - transfer fee plus 30 tokens
    Level 11 to Level 15 - transfer fee plus 45 tokens
    Level 16 and above - transfer fee plus 5o tokens

The object of the game is to keep players interested but sadly a lot of players are giving up there teams or those that stay are not enjoying it, but Nordeus in there wisdom have forgotten about this for lining there pockets with players cash than actually making a game for all to enjoy.

A RETHINK IS NEEDED NOW - OR MORE PLAYERS WILL LEAVE
    Skidz, Buffs Mad and Taurus Land like this.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    I Agree with you, unless you are a token buyer then in the lower levels it is near impossible to get a scout player! I only bought my first scout on L6!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Makes sense but if you consider the amount of tokens you would have to spend to train a fast trainer to reach scout level is probably > 50 tokens, I think 50T is a fair value for a scout. It is the fee that is scaled according to level.

You can bid for a borderline 6* player off the market for less than 50 Tokens if you are looking for a cheap Scout-level player.

Buying a scout off the scout list doesnt guarantee you immediate performance but it is a guaranteed performer over a few seasons and a lot of scout buyers would agree that scouts off the list are good ROI. Some may have bad first seasons but have killer second seasons and are consistent.

Scouts are not quick fix but a long term investment.
    MeidenVanHolland likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    Makes sense but if you consider the amount of tokens you would have to spend to train a fast trainer to reach scout level is probably > 50 tokens, I think 50T is a fair value for a scout. It is the fee that is scaled according to level.

You can bid for a borderline 6* player off the market for less than 50 Tokens if you are looking for a cheap Scout-level player.

Buying a scout off the scout list doesnt guarantee you immediate performance but it is a guaranteed performer over a few seasons and a lot of scout buyers would agree that scouts off the list are good ROI. Some may have bad first seasons but have killer second seasons and are consistent.

Scouts are not quick fix but a long term investment.
    I understand where you are coming from but when you fast train a player he does not have the special ability!, plus it is up to the manager if he chooses to spend many tokens or booster to train a player that he has already spent on just to obtain the payer!, with a scout you are getting the whole package just a little older! quicker, but I agree with Kicked off that 50T to buy a scout on lower levels is way way to high!, unless you are going to throw loads a money away buying tokens or are from a country like mine that you can farm them then you have no chance really!, you dont even have the ability to fast train a player. If this game wants to bring in more people instead of losing them then something like this would be a bit more encouraging to them!.
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

I agree, It's going to take a few seasons to just get 1...let alone a whole team